❛ XXXI ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

(Contains violence and blood‼️‼️)

What just happened...

Her body moved uneasily on the cold planked floor of her house until she laid there sideways. She scrunched her eyes shut when she felt something tight wrapped around her eyes and tied in the back, over her hair.

She tried lifting her eyelids up a little.

Yet, all she saw was darkness.

I'm blindfolded...

Her lips parted as she tried moving her hands to remove the blindfold. But something restricted her actions. The more force she put to move her arms, the more pain she felt on her wrists. Like something was gripping them tight.

I'm handcuffed too..?

She turned around, laying front on the floor now. She tried moving her feet away to get on her knees and get up.

Tch

He forgot to tie my legs together.

"How dumb"

She sardonically muttered as she got on her knees with her core strength. She then put one foot up, followed by the other and got on her feet.

"Argh-"

Something gripped on her neck pulled her back down when she tried getting up. She groaned, falling back on the ground on her back.

That's it. I'm trapped.

"Now tell me, am I dumb?"

The voice now sounded much deeper yet so much like Jungwon.

With my eyes blindfolded like this I'd actually have mistaken this person as Jungwon. If only I didn't get his call.

He chuckled, getting up from the wooden stool and walking towards her. He knelt next to her desperate figure and took her chin in his palms.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Who even are you-!"

He chuckled again, looking away from her at the floor.

"I'm Jungwon"

"No you're not"

"And what makes you think that?"

He looked at her with his sharp gaze but she couldn't sense it as her eyes were blindfolded.