❛ X ❜

"Where's Daehyun?"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

"Daehyun..?"

Sooyoung  dubiously asked, sipping her second glass of orange juice.

"Yeah, he's not here"

Jungwon stated looking at Melaine who was standing alone on the other side of the hall. Sooyoung scanned the room thoroughly looking for the 'Daehyun' he had mentioned. 

"Who's that?"

She asked leaning in her head closer to Jungwon, her eyes still focused on the crowd.

"You don't know Daehyun?!"

A sense of shock was heard in Jungwon's voice despite him telling it quietly. Sooyoung shook her head side to side with a puzzled look.

"Daehyun? Melaine's crush? They even confessed yesterday- in front of the whole class. Were you absent?"

Jungwon tried to explain Daehyun's presence, put in words but Sooyoung still seemed perplexed about the whole thing.

"I was present yesterday and ain't nobody confessed to no one"

She replied moving away from him and leaning on to the wall, staring at people like she always does. Jungwon blinked his eyes in confusion as he looked for Daehyun one last time around the room. Still not found.

He's probably out for some reason- I believe he'd come back soon.

He turned around to face Sooyoung. There, he was met with her shocked face. He followed her line of sight to see what had dumbstruck her this much. At that point, he noticed a tall and buff guy and a few more people entering the hall with huge smiles, more like a 'I'm back' laughter plastered on their faces. Jungwon recognised a face among them almost immediately.

Oliver?!

Him and his friend gang were loudly patting the backs of few students who feared them, greeting them with a smile.

How did he-

Jungwon was aghasted by his presence as he got detained along with himself too. Did he steal his ID too?

Jungwon got himself out of his thoughts and turned back around to take a look at Sooyoung but by the time he did so she was already inches away from him, getting a hold of his wrist. She pulled him with her, running away from the hall. Jungwon for sure was clueless with her sudden actions but didn't question it. Instead he ran along with her, letting her take him wherever she wanted to. They stopped when they got farther away from the prom hall. It was a little place among the bushes of the self-planted garden in the school. The place was filled with thick green plants and herbs. The place was almost empty as it was past the school working hours. The moon illuminated its bright light on the scene making it almost surreal to look at. Sooyoung let go of his hand, staring at the almost perfect scenery. So was Jungwon.