❛ XXV ❜

"Where were you all this time Ms.Lee Sooyoung?"

Lee Sooyoung?"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

Her mother questioned.

"At....my friend's"

She looked over at Heeseung, away from her mother's raging gaze.

"Friend?"

Her mother raised a brow, wanting the truth out of her daughter. She didn't reply and just stared at Heeseung, shooting daggers at him through her eyes. She felt betrayed by his actions.

You promised me not to tell mom..

"Sooyoung, I asked you a-"

"Yes, a friend"

She finally replied, her gaze shifting towards her mother now. Her mother paused for a while.

"Let's talk inside."

Her mother coldly said before walking into the house. Heeseung mouthed a 'sorry' at his little sister when she passed by him but in response she just rolled her eyes at him and got in. He sighed, closing the door behind them and also getting in.

"Were you out on a date?"

Her mother went straight to the topic she wanted to enquire with Sooyoung about as she took a seat on the sofa. Her gaze now was something that shouldn't be lied to.

"I have no boyfriend."

Sooyoung quickly replied, looking out the window to hide her reaction.

"Then what is Jungwon to you?"

Why should you know?

"A friend."

She replied.

"A friend you say"

Her mother mocked.

"Nobody kisses a friend"

Her mother added.

What the hell-

"Were you stalking me-?!?!"

She instantly looked at her mother, her eyes burning in anger and annoyance. Also quite shocked.

"Never forget, your every move is noted. You think I didn't know you hanging out at his house often?"

Her mother stated, the truth, leaving Sooyoung speechless with her words.