❛ XII ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈

"Is this good?"

"Mhm"

Sooyoung let go of the fabric part on which she embroidered after getting Jungwon's opinion on it. She stared at the piece for a while, pinching her chin in conformity.

"Nah it needs more work.."

She said to herself before removing a few stitches to re-stitch them to a different design. Jungwon glanced at her doing that and shifted his gaze back to his piece. He hadn't been working on it for days. Instead he just sat on a chair staring at his half done work.

"Ain't working?"

Sooyoung asked segregating the layers in the bottoms.

"I don't feel so motivated to work on it right now"

But it wasn't just a 'right-now' thingy. It went on for days before that particular day. After what he had seen. After what he had witnessed, he completely lost his interest to do anything. Anything infact. He sat there, staring into the abyss before he was interrupted by Sooyoung.

"You okay?"

She asked without showing much emotion or concern to be more specific. He just nodded his head without looking at her. She got back to working without worrying too much.

The moment he had with Daehyun, or what he thought was Daehyun flashed before his eyes. He felt chills go down his spine followed by a visible flinch. Like a little jerk but in fear.

"Jungwon..?"

Sooyoung touched his hand to gain his attention. Cold. It was abnormally cold for a human. So was it pale. His hand wasn't always this pale so that made Sooyoung worry and even fear a little. Jungwon looked at her with dozzy eyes. Not the usual boba eyes.

"What do you want?"

He asked emotionlessly like a npc. Sooyoung pointed at his scissors for a reply. He exhaled rolling his eyes before handing her the scissors. She took it from him to do whatever she wanted it for.

A few minutes later, the usual announcement of departure was made as the students who stayed back dismissed one by one.

Jungwon left ahead of Sooyoung without letting her know. Sooyoung packed her stuff needed in her backpack when she noticed a pair of scissors still on the table which wasn't hers.

He left it here-

Sooyoung ran outside to find him and give him back his scissors but he was already long gone. She sighed before packing the black matte scissors into a bag too. She took her leave after that.