Bio

Name: Anthony Kennedy

Backstory: Anthony Kennedy used to be a student at Union Academy, who earned his powers from his ancestor, the God of War himself: Kratos

Backstory: Anthony Kennedy used to be a student at Union Academy, who earned his powers from his ancestor, the God of War himself: Kratos. He only hurts those who really deserve to be hurt (bullies, fake heroes or villains). One day, he could no longer bear to witness the present corruption in its walls, with powerless students being persecuted and bullied, with neither the instructors or headmasters doing anything to stop it. So he decided to leave the academy, but not without saying good-bye to some friends he made there who agreed with him. He sets out to show the world what a true hero looks like, and to put an end to UA's corruption.

Likes: Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CFVY, Sona's Peerage, Ichika, His friends, His harem, killing villains, killing fake heroes, killing villains, True Heroes, his ancestor, protecting innocent people, defending the world.

Dislikes: Most of Union Academy (Rias' Peerage, Team CRDL, Team SSSN, Almost all of Class 1-A, Houki, Cecilia, The Headmasters, Asuka Soryu Langley, Lucy Heartfilia, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, The Teachers, etc.), League of Darkness, Bullies, Perverts (especially Issei), Racists, Jacques Schnee, Whitley Schnee, Adam Taurus, Riser Phenex, Fake Heroes, Villains, Corruption, being unable to fight, seeing his friends and loved ones being hurt.

Powers and Abilities (For now):

Poseidon's Rage: This is a magic spell given to Kratos by Poseidon. It allows him to unleash radiating lighting upon multiple foes. However, he lost the ability to use it after his godly powers were taken away.

Zeus' Fury: A power given to Kratos by Zeus. It allows Kratos to summon lightning bolts to throw them at distant enemies.

Army of Hades: This power is given to Kratos by Hades. With it, Kratos can summon the souls of the Underworld to attack any nearby foes.

Rage of the Gods/Rage of the Titans/Rage of Sparta: A temporary upgrade to his strength and defense that Kratos can access after fighting for a while. While using Rage of Sparta, Kratos can only wield the Blade of Olympus.

Cronos' Rage: An attack that uses electricity to strike multiple targets via orbs of lightning.

Army of Sparta: Kratos is able to summon his exiled Spartan brothers to form a protective phalanx around him.

Soul Summon: Kratos summons the spirits of past creatures he's fought to attack his enemies.

Nemean Roar: Kratos slams the ground causing waves of magic to hurt his enemies.

Nemesis Rage: Kratos shocks surrounding enemies with a blast of electric energy.

Boreas' Icestorm: Acquired after defeating Skorpius. A gem that contains the icy breath of the North Wind, which Kratos uses to active the Labyrinth and its mechanics.

Thera's Bane: Thera's power can imbue Kratos' Blades with fire.

Fire of Ares: Unleashes Kratos' fury and stuns surrounding enemies with Ares' fire.