Anthony's New Powers and Weapons

Powers:

Spartan Rage: Though he has attempted to temper his rage and bloodlust, Kratos can still tap into his anger in combat. When sufficiently enraged, Kratos' body will become engulfed by a fiery aura, greatly boosting his strength, making him faster, and making him nearly invulnerable to enemy attacks. In this state, Kratos will stop using any weapons in favor of fighting with his bare fists.

Runic Attacks: By inserting runic gemstones into either the Leviathan Axe or the Blades of Chaos, Kratos can use them to unleash powerful attacks, though each attack requires time to cool down before Kratos can use it again.

Njörd's Tempest: A light Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos spins rapidly while holding out his axe for a barrage of slashes that strike everything around him.

Tyr's Revenge: A light Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. A spinning slash aimed at a single target that is followed up by a downward slam.

Charge of the White Bear: A light Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos charges forward for a dashing tackle, shielding Kratos from harm in the process, before following up with a strike from his axe.

Wrath of the Frost Ancient: A light Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos fires a beam of frost from his axe that slows all enemies on contact.

Strike of the Utgard: A light Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos fires a wide-arcing wave of ice from his axe.

Hel's Touch: A light Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos generates a quick burst of light from his axe that stuns and knocks back nearby enemies.

Thlazl's Talon: A heavy Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos propels himself forward for a slash that sends out an arcing wave of ice.

Ivaldi's Anvil: A heavy Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos releases an area-of-effect shockwave of ice that freezes anything caught in its radius.

Mists of Helheim: A heavy Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos pounds the ground with his axe to send out a wave of frost that lingers for a few seconds afterwards.

Frost Giant's Frenzy: A heavy Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos does a series of three slam attacks with his axe that launch the enemy into the air if they hit.

Blessings of the Frost: A heavy Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos empowers his axe with ice, causing it to release small explosions of frost when swung and enhancing its power, though only temporarily.

The River of Knives: A heavy Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos causes a wave of icicles to shoot up from the ground in a straight line.

Glaive Storm: A heavy Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos throws his axe at the opponent, with the axe automatically seeking out the closest enemy, striking them, and freezing them before returning to Kratos' hands.

Breath of Thamur: A heavy Runic Attack for the Leviathan Axe. Kratos unleashes a devastating shockwave of frost that hits everything around him.

Cyclone of Chaos: A light Runic Attack for the Blades of Chaos. Kratos does a circular sweeping attack with his blades that clears away nearby enemies.

Nemean Crush: A light Runic Attack for the Blades of Chaos. Kratos uses his blades to send out a powerful shockwave that forces his enemies back.

Rampage of the Furies: A light Runic Attack for the Blades of Chaos. Kratos does a flurry of slashes that ends with a powerful downward slam.

Icarus Storm: A light Runic Attack for the Blades of Chaos. Kratos does a series of spinning slashes with his blades.

Wrath of Artemis: A light Runic Attack for the Blades of Chaos. A powerful slash using the blades that forces all enemies that it hits backwards.

Spartan Charge: A light Runic Attack for the Blades of Chaos. Kratos imbues his Guardian Shield with fire from his blades before charging forward for a blazing shield bash.

Tartarus Rage: A heavy Runic Attack for the Blades of Chaos. Kratos does a downward slam with his blades that releases a wave of fire.

Hyperion Slam: A heavy Runic Attack for the Blades of Chaos. A destructive slam that generates an explosion of flames upon impact.

Hyperion Grapple: A heavy Runic Attack for the Blades of Chaos. Kratos hurls his blades at the enemy before using his chains to pull himself towards them and slam into them.

Meteoric Slam: A heavy Runic Attack for the Blades of Chaos. Kratos does a powerful slam attack that causes fire to rain down around him.

Weapons:

Leviathan Axe: A magic battle axe crafted by the dwarves who forged Thor's hammer. Originally created for the giantess Faye, she gifted the axe to Kratos after marrying him. It has since become Kratos' main weapon, replacing his chain blades from his time in Greece. The axe is inscribed with runes that allow it to access different powers, such as returning to Kratos' hand from any distance after it is separated from his grip, or generating ice and frost from its blade. The axe also has two slots for Runic gemstones, one Light and one Heavy, which can be switched out at any time.

Guardian Shield: A golden circular shield attached to a gauntlet Kratos wears on his arm. The shield can retract into a brace and expand into its full form in a second, and Kratos can use it for offensive and defensive purposes, such as shield-bashing or reflecting projectiles. Kratos can also infused the shield with either ice from the Leviathan Axe, or flames from the Blades of Chaos, for more explosive attacks.

Draupnir Spear: Once an enchanted ring that can multiply itself thus providing the wearer wealth that it actively and periodically provided, Draupnir has since repurposed so it magically generates wind element-imbued ornate spears at limitless numbers under the wearer's command. Long ago, Brok and Sindri originally crafted the ring for Odin in a bid to win the All-Father his favor until they discreetly confiscated it once their divine client no longer deemed worthy for it, much to his fury that he blamed Mimir for its disappearance. Huldra brothers subsequently stored Draupnir within the basement of Sindri's home at Svártálfheim, using its self-replicating quirk as an inexhaustible source of pawnable monetary funds from there on, surprising Freya considering the two would require a considerably huge space to contain both the ring and its ever growing numbers of replicas. Eventually, in a bid to help Kratos counter the might of Heimdall, Brok proposes that they should repurposed the confiscated Draupnir into a mighty weapon for such purpose with aid of a Svártálfar mermaid he referred as The Lady, a decision Sindri agreed despite his initial reluctance. Using the prepared spearhead and a bit of Kratos' blood, The Lady altered Draupnir to its current version with Brok blessed it in her stead. In addition of using it with great proficiency as with regular spears, Kratos can create several of Draupnir's spears as needed for variety of purposes (from using the replicas as sort of explosives to create poles for swinging and crossing gaps), manipulated winds to draw in and/or push enemies, and siphon some of life energies of those pierced by it.