Chapter 8: The End of Class 1-A and The Symbol of Lies

(After Anthony dealt with Overhaul and his group, many people started considering him a true hero, especially after they learned he saved an innocent child. Unfortunately this didn't go unnoticed by the Union. They somehow found out that Anthony had adopted Eri, and became livid with that, especially Class 1-A (except for Momo) and All Might.)

Izuku: Since when did he have so much power?

Bakugo: Tch, once a thorn in my side, always a thorn in my side.

Shoto: Why would Yao-Momo reject me for that traitor?

Iida: He violated the laws so many times. He killed both our friends and enemies without any remose, and he still dares to adopt a child, even though he isn't old enough to be a father!

(All Might then comes in.)

All Might: Kids, the general gave us permission to deal with your former colleague.

Ochako: Does the rest of the headmasters know this?

All Might: James said Ozpin is too soft to deal with such matters.

Bakugo: I hate people who refuse to deal with the problem!

Eijiro: When do we start?

All Might: We already did!

(Unbeknownst to them, Momo and Camie overheard the conversation.)

Camie: We gotta warn Anthony.

Momo: (nods) Agreed.

(They set off to warn Anthony about Momo's former friends' plan.)

(Meanwhile, Anthony is seen eating with Eri.)

Eri: Hmm, that's delicious, papa.

(Anthony smiles, knowing Eri is appreciating his company. Suddenly he sees Momo and Camie running towards him.)

Anthony: Momo? Camie? What's up?

Momo: It's All Might and the rest of Class 1-A.

Camie: They're after you!

Anthony: Tch, the nerve of those pricks.

Momo: I know, right?

Anthony: You made a wise choice to warn me.

(Suddenly he sees Class 1-A and All Might approaching the four.)

Anthony: (to Momo and Camie) Take her to a safe place. Things are about to get ugly around here.

(They nod and take Eri to a safe place while Anthony prepares to face both Class 1-A and All Might.)

Anthony: So you came after me, huh?

Izuku: It's not too late, Anthony. Come back to Union now!

Anthony: Never!

Bakugo: Good! I was actually planning to put you in your goddamn place anyway!

Anthony: Try me, Bomberman rip-off!

(Sero charges at him first, but Anthony punches him through his chest, ripping off his heart, and crushing it. Then he blocks a kick from Sato, and pokes his eyes before ripping off his head.)

Anthony: Not impressed!

Iida: Recipro Burst!

(Iida dashes at Anthony, and tries to kick him, but Anthony grabs his leg and slams him multiple times before stomping his chest, making him cough blood.)

Anthony: Puny Flash Reject!

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, The Flash sneezes.)

Flash: Achooo!