Chapter 27

Their mouths pressed and moved together as Tom caged her with his arms on his bed. His slick, minty tongue dipped into her and she let out a soft moan. Their tongues began dancing against each other. Lexi was desperate to taste every single molecule and by the force of his tongue in her mouth, it seemed as if he was craving the same.

"I want to make you feel good too," she panted in between kisses before she rolled them over. Now Lexi was on top, arms tangled around Tom.

"No," was all Tom managed to let out. He flipped them over again and began loosening her tie and unbuttoning her blouse as he continued to kiss her, moving his way down her neck and to her chest. After undoing the first few buttons on her blouse, her black bra and cleavage were on full display for him. "Fuck, you're so beautiful," Tom said before diving back in to pepper kisses along her breasts. His hand snaked up and held Lexi's breast over her bra cup, giving it a light squeeze, which forced Lexi to let out another moan. "And these are amazing," he said breathlessly as he used his other hand to catch her other breast. He moved up to plant kisses along her collarbone as his hands continued massaging the large mounds on her chest.

Lexi's body electrified with each kiss, squeeze, and sound from Tom. Heat was pooling between her legs as his erection pressed up against her thigh. He continued to trail lower down her abdomen but paused and looked up at her with a smirk. "Are you okay?"

Lexi nodded frantically and scrunched Tom's hair between her fingers. "Yeah," she said between rapid breaths. She took a deep breath to try to minimize the loud sounds of her breathing.

"Good." Tom's eyelids drooped and he turned his attention back to her, grazing his fingers down from her breasts to her stomach. Lexi squirmed as his fingers continued to move lower. He unbuttoned her black shorts and glanced up at her with a look that seemed to be asking if it was okay to proceed.

Lexi nodded again and squeezed her eyes shut, bracing herself for the unchartered territory. When she didn't feel Tom move, she lifted her lids partially to find him paused over the waistband of her stockings. "What? Why'd you stop?" Her mind raced. Did he change his mind? Maybe the perfume I put on is too much?

He glanced up and smiled. "I was just wanting to give you a sec. You tensed up as soon as I was about to go there."

"Oh." Lexi took another deep breath in to try to steady her nerves. Tom moved to the side and slowly and steadily began kissing Lexi's neck and a spot right behind her ear that sent flutters down to her core.

Tom sent Lexi's pulse skyrocketing while simultaneously working to get her to relax with sweet kisses. A moment later, he carefully slipped a hand underneath her sheer black stockings and underwear. Lexi gasped when Tom's finger met her warm center. And by the look on his face, it was as if he'd struck gold.

"I love how ready you are for me," he said in a whisper before moving his middle finger along the spot that sent Lexi's eyes rolling to the back of her head. "I've been really enjoying getting to know you more," he continued, still working against the sensitive bud and inching Lexi up the incline. "And I want us to keep getting to know each other. I'm all in on this." He moved the hand that wasn't in Lexi's shorts to her breast, pulling down the bra fabric to expose her perked nipple. "Fuck," he cursed out and dipped his head down to take Lexi's nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting in a way that set Lexi's body on fire like never before.

"Don't stop, Tom."

"Mmm, I love it when you beg for me."

"I-I beg you, Tom, p-please, don't stop!" Stars began clouding Lexi's vision and the sensation overwhelmed every single one of her organs. His dirty words combined with his lips on her breast and his finger pressured against her center sent Lexi over the edge. She let out a loud moan as she free fell, her mind turning to mush in the process. The euphoric sensation gripped her full body so heavily that she burst into tears.