Going for a trip..

Avanti was squeezing her hand due to nervousness before asking this question to the man sitting In front of her, she kinds of know his answer still she was here to check her luck..

Arnav removed his eyes from the file he was holding and asked with a stern voice..'Did you come here to stand like a statue??'

She gulped and nodded her head negatively..'Then will you please entitled me with whatever in your mind??' Arnav said with irritation visible in his face..

'My whole class is going for a trip..I also want to go..' Avanti said with little shaking voice..

'When and where??' Arnav asked writing something on the file he was holding..

Avanti gulped as she knew what's going to happen now, still she gathered the courage and said in a go,'Next week..In Shimla, it's a three days trip..'

'No..' he answered still looking at his file..

'But..' she tried to say something but he cut her,'I think you heard me.. now leave..'

Hearing his serious tone, she almost ran from there.. Going to her room she sat there with anger and threw a pillow at Khushi who was pressing her lips to control the smile..

'What so funny that you are smiling like an idiot??' Avanti asked in anger..

'Your cute face..' saying that Khushi pulled Avanti's cheeks and Avanti slapped her hand..

'You know what, sometimes I think you are the luckiest girl in this house..' she said looking at Khushi..

'Really ?? Why so..' Khushi asked shrugging her shoulders..

'Because you are the only one with whom Bhai doesn't shows his tantrums and he really gets clam in front of you..' She said twisting her lips..

'It's because I am an outsider.. I am not your family and your brother can't show his anger to an outsider right??' She said with a straight face..

'Outsider?? Really Khushi?? After spending two years in our house you still think yourself as an outsider that's not done.. And didn't ma told you for her you me and Anjali Di are all same, then??'

Khushi just smiled at Avanti as a reply..Though Ratna said the above few times but is it true?? Is the difference between them can be solved by words only??..

After being quiet probably for not more then half a minute Avanti's face lights up with a bright smile and she said..'By the way I have an idea to make you a part of this family.. why don't you marry Bhai and become my one and only bhabi..'

Khushi glared at Avanti and she said,'Listen, you are ma's favorite, Di thinks you are more sensible and responsible than me, Nani admires you and Bhai is clam with you and if you are still not convinced I am here na, you know how much I love you.. ' Avanti was looking extremely impressed with her own idea..

'You are crazy..' Khushi said while she stands up to leave..

'Please man ja na yaar.. I will convince everyone else..' she said pleading..

'You will but how?? You can't even convince your own brother for a class trip and you will convince him along with everyone else for his marriage.. I totally believe you..' Khushi said mockingly..

'Hey, everyone loves me the most in this house.. dont you know??.. By the way do agree to marry Bhai??' She asked widening her eyes..

'Never in my worst dream..' Khushi said twisting her lips..

'Why not?? What's wrong with my brother??' She asked squeezing her eyebrows..

'Nothing and everything.. He is always on his laptop or file.. Anger is always on his nose.. he keeps ordering everyone as if he is everyone's boss..He is not my type..'