Love is in the air..

Arnav was totally mesmerized by the sight in front of him..He was not sure how to react.. 'Khushi you..'He uttered in a broken voice..

Khushi smiled and tucked her hair behind ear..She circled her arms around his neck and stood up on her toes..Arnav was wondering what is she trying to do when she whispered in his ear..'3...2...1.. Happy birthday Arnav ji..'

Arnav opened his mouth with surprise and Khushi put a kiss near his ear saying,'Apko humari umar lag jaye or dunia ki sari Khushi mil jaye..'

With a soft smile, he said in a emotional voice, 'Mujhe to meri khushi mil hi gayi..ab jo mile vo kam hi hai..'

Both of them looked at each other for a while overwhelmed with emotion and then laughed together..Unable to resist any longer, Arnav pulled Khushi into his arms...He wrapped his arms around her tightly, feeling her warmth against him... 'Khushi, why didn't you go to the wedding with all?' he asked softly holding her in his arms..

Khushi smiled up at him, 'Because, I wanted to be here with you on this special day of yours.. I could not go leaving you alone.' she replied with a loving voice.. 'I told Ma that I didn't want to go, and she said she felt the same way..'

He hugged her little more and said, 'You know..'

'I know you forget your birthday like every year ..' she cut him and said with a chuckle.. Arnav nodded in agreement..

'This dress??..' He asked looking at the lehenga, breaking the hug..

She looked down with a shy smile and said,'I saw it in our closet a day after our wedding and I understood why didn't you give me any red lehenga for the wedding..'

Arnav looked at her shy face with amusement and asked with mischief, 'And what did you understand..'

She bite her lips and said, 'Because you wanted to see me alone in red..'

Arnav tucked her hair behind her ear and putting a tender kiss in her earlobe said in a husky voice, 'Yes because whenever I see you in red, I cant control myself..' with a shy smile she hugged him tight..

He chucked, 'Yeh acha hai tumhara, mujshe sarma ti ho or phir mujse sarmake,mere hi baho mein chup jati ho..'

She looked at him and said, 'Mera sab kuch to ap se hi hai, sarma na vi,ghabra na vi or sakoon dhundna vi..'

Arnav made a serious face and asked, 'Why Khushi?? Is it because I am your husband.. I am important to you just because we are bonded together in this marriage.. I am just your husband??'

Khushi shook her head negatively and hold one of his hand in a tight grip.. 'It's not like that.. I mean I value our relationship the most but you are not only important because you are my husband..'

She left his hand and turned around, Arnav put his hand on her shoulder and said, 'Khushi, what happened??..' She didn't reply, Arnav came in front of her and saw she is playing with her duppatta in nervousness..He held her chin in his fingers and pulled her face up, 'You can tell me anything, Khushi. I'm here for you..' He whispered softly..

She took a deep breath and gathering the courage started speaking'Arnav ji, the very first time I fall in love when I was in tenth grade...' Arnav squeezed his eyes as he never  knew Khushi had someone in her life, Khushi fall in love before, this thought was making him anxious and sad.. He felt like his heart is aching thinking about it, 'You don't need to tell me any of this Khushi, I dont want to know..'