New Beginning

Khushi is not a person who gets excited for shopping, shopping means buying the necessities with lots of bargaining, going to shop to shop for getting the cheapest deals for her..As she grew up in a limited budget household, she prefers to use her money wisely, unnecessarily spending never excites her but today her excitement was out of control as Arnav and her was going to attend a 31st night party he threw for some special guests and he asked her to wear something red, secondly they were shopping for their Shimla trip..

She was very excited to buy clothes for both the occasion, she requested Anjali and Avanti to join her, which they did very happily..Shyam offered to drive the ladies to the mall and Arnav said he will be joining them once he is done with his work..

Khushi was little confused what to buy and what not, Avanti and Anjali helped her in choosing few jeans, tops,warm clothes and dresses.. They also made her buy some shoes, accessories and other necessary stuff though she was denying both the sisters almost forced her to buy those..Khushi who is not used to with this much spending was feeling little bad seeing the bill, she handed the credit card Arnav gave her few weeks ago to the counter and was thinking what will Arnav think seeing the amount she spent on shopping!!!

Once she was done with her shopping and everyone else got busy with their,her eyes fall on a violate color silk nightgown..She wanted to give her husband a sweet surprise by wearing this, she heard from her friends how they surprise their husbands by wearing sexy clothes, she also wanted to do that for her Arnav ji..Her face turned red thinking about his reaction seeing her on this..

She went near the gown and started examining it..It has three pieces, a beautiful robe with lacy hands which will go under her knees, little above of her ankles, touching the very soft material she was determined to buy it but seeing the inner and thong she immediately canceled the idea..The inner is very short, deep neck,almost backless and just have thin strips..The thong's material is net which means wearing this and nothing is almost same..No,no, no..It will not surprise Arnav but give him a shock..She can't wear it ever!!

'Hi...' Khushi felt some ones hot breath on her ear..She jumped and almost screamed putting a hand on her chest, getting afraid..

'Hey, it's me..why are you screaming??..' Arnav said with a frown..

'Oh God..You made me scared..' She said glaring at him..

'What did I do??'.. He looked at her with confusion..

'Aise piche se kon baat karta hai..(who spoke like this from behind)' She said, composing herself..

He chuckled and shook his head negatively..'Be brave khushi, itni jaldi dar jao ge to kaise chalega..(Its not done to get afraid so easily)'

Khushi made a pout and he flicked her nose playfully..

'Chote, you here.. You said you will be late ..' Anjali said with wonder while coming to them with Shyam..

'Di, actually I had some work nearby.. I thought to join you all as it was done earlier than expected..' Arnav replied looking at Anjali..

'Are Saleh saab.. why are you making excuses unnecessarily..Saaf saaf kehte kiu nahi apko apki bibi ki yead sata rahi thi..(why don't you say clearly, you were missing your wife..)' Hearing Shyam's words Khushi looked down feeling shy..

'Let's go from here Rani Saheba and let the love birds do some shopping for their honeymoon..' Both Arnav and Khushi looked at each other with little shyness hearing the word honeymoon..

'Di , where is Avi..' Arnav asked as Avanti was not here..

'She went to the car, to drop the shopping bags..' Anjali replied and Arnav nodded..