Some unexpected revelations..

Arnav returned home hurriedly from work as his mother called and said she had some exciting news to share and asked him to come early.. As he walked in, his family greeted him with smiles and hugs.. Deviyani hugged him tightly, brimming with joy... 'Chote, I'm so happy!'

Arnav looked at her, narrowing his eyes, and asked, 'What happened, Nani? Why are you so happy..'

Avanti hugged him too, bubbling with excitement. 'Bhai, we're having a baby in the house! Isn't that amazing?..'

Arnav chuckled and said,' Yes, Avi, it is really amazing..'

'Chote, you already know about the baby?...' Ratna exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement...

'Of course, I know, Ma..Why shouldn't I know? ' he asked being confused...

'Oh my gosh..This is huge..' Avanti said almost jumping with happiness..Deviyani and Ratna nodded!!Arnav squeezed his eyebrows; he was confused as to why everyone was suddenly so excited about Anjali's pregnancy as they figured that out a few days ago; he looked at his mother and asked, 'Ma, why did you ask me to come early??..'

Ratna made a face and said, 'Chote, I thought you didn't know, but it looks like Khushi already shared the news with you.'

Arnav's curiosity was piqued, 'What news, Ma?..'he asked, a hint of anticipation in his voice...

Devayanai couldn't hold it in any longer and said, 'Chote, we know that Khushi is pregnant!..'

Arnav froze in disbelief, his mind unable to comprehend what he had just heard. 'What????..' he uttered, his voice mixed with shock and confusion..

Ratna nodded enthusiastically... 'Yes, beta! We just got the wonderful news..'

Arnav's mind raced with a flurry of thoughts.. He couldn't fathom how Khushi could be pregnant when they hadn't even consummated their marriage yet..Confusion clouded his mind as he tried to make sense of the situation..He knew, there is some confusion!!

'Ma, what are you saying?? That's not possible..' He said furiously but in a low tone..

Before Ratna said anything, Deviyani said, 'Why not?? She has all the symptoms..'

'Yes Chote, she has all the symptom like me..' Anjali said with a smile..

'Saleh Saab keya baat hai ap to bare fast nikle?? Jo kam hum ne 3 saal mein kiya, apne 3 mahine vi nahi liye..'Shyam said jokingly and everyone laughed..

Arnav rubbed his forehead in annoyance, he was very confused from where his family came to this conclusion that Khushi is pregnant..

'I will arrange a special puja for Anji and Khushi soon..' Ratna said joining her hand together..

'What puja ma, I want party that too double..' Avanti said hugging Anjali from behind..

'Yes yes, puja, party, we will do everything..'Deviyani said smilingly..

'Stop it everyone..' Arnav said annoyingly and then looked at his mother, ' Ma, Khushi is not pregnant..'

'Chote tum itna sure ho ke kese keh sakte ho.. Khushi ko sare symptoms hai.. I am pretty sure she is pregnant..' Anjali said with a serious face..

'I am saying that because I am sure she is not.. Anws stop this nonsense right here, I am going to my room..' Arnav said irritatingly..

Shyam said in a low voice, ' Saleh saab, why are you reacting like this..I know you didn't plan for it, but you should be happy.. it's a blessing Saleh saab, don't react like this..'

Anjali who overheard the conversation said, 'Yes chote, don't be so stubborn.. she has all the symptoms,if you still have doubts then let's do a test..'