Unknown Feelings!!!

After riding few moments the bus stopped at a traffic and suddenly Khushi started feeling dizzy and nauseous..She was feeling like everything will come out of her, she holds Arnav's hand tightly to control herself..Feeling Khushi's hand on him he wake up with a jerk..Due to lack of sleep last night,his eyes got closed but he woke up feeling sharp nail on his wrist..

'Khushi, what happened??' He asked worriedly..

She didn't reply just hold him more tightly,gritting her teeth..Arnav understood her condition and asked the bus attendant to give them a polythene bag..As soon as Khushi saw the bag on Arnav's hand she threw up on it..Arnav was patting her back with one hand and holding the bag with another but due to the force of vomit his hand was totally covered with her vomit..

She looked at him being afraid..'It's ok..relax..' He said patting her back a little..Getting some tissue from his pocket he gave it to her and then cleaned himself..He gave her a water bottle and asked to gargle..

She looked at him apologetically and said,'I had medicines for motion sickness this morning..still!!'

'It's ok, not a big deal..try to get some sleep, you will feel better..' Arnav said with a smile of assurance..

Khushi looked at window,his super clam nature was surprising her..He has habits of showing tantrums for little little things still not saying anything to her..Due to the effect of meditation she had earlier,soon she dozed off..After a while she puts her head on his shoulder and held his collar in a tight fist..looking at her innocent face Arnav smiled at her, putting his head above her he opened the window a little more and then bring her more to close to him with another hand..

Khushi was sleeping comfortably in his arms and he was looking at her..He wishes if he could stop time there..Few hair was falling on her face, he removed them carefully and again kept looking at her..it feels so good,so peaceful..

After traveling few hours, their bus stopped for a brief break..'Khushi..Khushi..' Arnav called her in a slight voice..

Moving a little,she snuggled more into him, he smiled softly looking at her and then murmured,'My sleeping kitten..' He chuckled at his own thoughts..

'Khushi, wake up dear..!!' Hearing Arnav's voice Khushi opens her eyes a bit and found herself in his arms, holding his collar in a tight fist and he is also holding her protectively..It took her few moments to understand actually in which position they are in.. Realizing it, she leaves him immediately and backwards herself..'Sorry..' She whispered..

He didn't say anything just looked here and there little awkwardly..After they grew up, it was first time they were this close to each other and both of their cheeks were warm and red thinking about that..After a while Arnav said..'Let's get down, you will feel better if you wash your face..'

Nodding she followed him outside the bus..After coming out of the bus, Khushi observed Arnav properly though he cleaned himself, still the stain of her vomit is visible in his shirt and little bit in his pant too..She hesitatingly said,'Mere baje se apko itna takliv uthana para.. I am sorry..(You had to take so much trouble for me..I am sorry)'

'Tumhari di huye takliv vi mitha lagta hai bas tum hi samaj nahi pati..(Your given trouble seems sweet to me, it's just you don't understand..)' He said sadly and Khushi felt his words are pinning into her heart..She is feeling bad, bad for this strong man who looks helpless in front of her..She doesn't like seeing him like this, this attitude doesn't suit him..Love is really strange while it makes some people strong,it makes some weak!!

Seeing Khushi's sad expression something came on Arnav's mind and he said with a serious expression,'You know I am practicing for future too because I am the one who has to tolerate all this in future..So it's better to have little experience, right??'