Chapter 1: An Anti-Theraputic Arrival

The next morning arrived quicker than Hiyoko had expected it to come... and she couldn't have been more excited for this day than any other day.

Today was the day that she would finally attend Extraordinary Minds as the Ultimate Traditional Dancer. After fears of her invitation being declined or her grandmother interfering with her dreams, she managed to prove those doubts wrong, and she never felt more confident of herself before.

The blonde girl woke up early, and was energized to get this day going.

"Finally! It's about damn time this is happening for me!!" Hiyoko exclaimed, getting up from her bed and immediately rushing away from her traditional-stylized bedroom to get ready to head to the Academy.

She hurried over to the bathroom with no time to waste, squirting some toothpaste onto her toothbrush, albeit sloppily. She brushed her teeth as quick as she possibly could. Not bothering to get every nook and cranny of her teeth, she rinsed her mouth afterwards and ran off to do the next step on her morning agenda.

Hiyoko went back to her bedroom and opened up her closet filled with many, many kimonos and hair bows. As of the last night, she was wearing a purple silky kimono robe fit for a good night's rest... which for a special occurrence, that wouldn't do at all! So, Hiyoko looked through her kimonos for something more comfortable, taking a look at them one by one.

"This pink one? Nah, too overly detailed! This isn't some stupid graduation ceremony!" Hiyoko looked to the next one. "This yellow one looks nice... but on second thought, this and the maroon sash doesn't really mesh well to me... Just makes it look uglier in comparison to the others!" She looked through the others to no satisfaction... but eventually... "Ugh! Why don't any of these stupid kimonos seem right for me?! Do I really have to go out and buy—"

She then spotted the one... the perfect kimono that she could wear... it was orange with a floral pattern flowing around the bottom and the sleeves. There was a green sash with darker green kitten heads surrounding it in a pattern. There were also matching green hair bows, with cat heads pinned on the front. It was just what Hiyoko was looking for! Not too detailed, but also cute enough to get a good first impression! It was perfection!

"It's... It's beautiful!! This is just what I needed!" Hiyoko took no time in taking the kimono from the hanger, and placed it on her bed. She'd get it on right then and there... but she just remembered something.

"Wait, god damnit..!! I can't even tie a damn kimono by myself!!" Well, she was unable to, but fortunately, she knew someone who could...

"BUTLERS!! ANY ONE OF YOU!! Can you get over here?!" One of Hiyoko's butlers soon arrived for her. "What is it that you need, Heiress Saionji?"

She sighed before blurting out... "The OBVIOUS..."

"Very well then. Now stand still, if you may please?" The butler got to work on untying Hiyoko's current purple kimono and swapping it out for the orange one that she was wanting to wear. Soon enough, the orange kimono was all tightened up on Hiyoko, and ready to go.

"There you go, madame. Your kimono has properly been changed." The butler stated as he bowed quickly.

"Good! Now you can shove off now!" The butler took his leave, as Hiyoko focused over to the next priority on the list... breakfast!

She rushed down over to the kitchen, hoping to be greeted with a good breakfast...

However, she would soon find out that she would only be met with outrage...

"Okay grandma, I'm all up and ready for this very special day! Now where's my special breakfast?"

"Oh, you're gettin' breakfast... but it isn't special..!"