Chapter 3: Experimental Mishaps

Hiyoko and Madison trekked further throughout the island, following where the road may take them to...

"I'm getting thiiiiirstyyyyy..!!" Hiyoko whined. "When are we gonna get to wherever's next..?!"

Madison looked at Hiyoko, slightly annoyed. "Why didn't you just grab something from the bar BEFORE we left..?"

"Because it's a bar? Who even knows if everything they have is ALCOHOLIC?! I'm not even at the legal drinking age!"

"I won't disagree with the fact that that was a fair point..." Madison sighed before continuing... "But do have an ounce of patience. I'm sure we'll find some place to check out. It wasn't that hard to do so last time..."

"Say that to my face when I eventually DIE of THIRST..!" Hiyoko retorted with a bit of exaggeration. This only made Madison slightly roll her eyes.

"Just keep your cool... We'll hopefully find some place with drinks soon..." Madison said, before thinking to herself... 'And I'm not sure how many times will I have to repeat her the first part...'

The two females continued to walk about more and more... and by then, Hiyoko seemed as if she was going to give up.

"Ghhhhhgh... It's been... 20 minutes since I complained... and still no... sign of ANY drinks anywhere..!" Hiyoko said, crawling on the floor a bit exaggeratedly... whilst Madison seemed to be eyeing at something peculiar.

"Hiyoko?"

She then lied down on the floor, looking at the sky with a defeated face. "This is it! I'm a dead dancer..! I'm gonna die with only one person watching beside me and nothing else!"

"Hiyoko..!"

"M-My legacy will forever be forgotten, all because I've been stuck on an island and nobody else even knows of it!!" By then, Hiyoko started to shrivel out tears... "WAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAH!! WHY DID THIS PLACE ONLY HAVE TO HAVE ALCOHOL AS BEVERAGES?! W-WHY DID I HAVE TO GET STUCK IN THIS WHOLE STUPID S-SITUATION ANYWAAAAAAAY?!—"

"Hiyoko!!" Madison yelled, which quickly caught her attention. "Quit your act and look over there."

She pointed towards what was at the distance. What she was pointing to seemed like a wide building.

"That building could have something that could potentially satisfy your needs. It could also contain some things that we could potentially observe for anything like we did back in the bar."

"Oh... Well then!" Hiyoko quickly got back on her feet, surprisingly. "Let's get going! There's gotta be some tea or water in there, or else you might as well call me a slimy pigface!"

She grabbed Madison by the arms and dashed off to the building with her.

When they entered inside, their first sights in the inside was a brightly lit room with shelves and shelves of items. the stock ranging from FOOD, to COOKWARE, to TOOLS, TOYS, and to WEAPONS. There was even a little welcome sign.

"'Welcome to Bakatto Freshway!'..." Hiyoko read, before realizing something. "Heeeeey... didn't I see that first name before..?!"

"Indeed we have..." Madison confirmed. "We've seen that word back over at the bar's logo..."

Around there were little advertisements of companies and a magazine rack. There's a large mounted television behind the counter along with "over the counter" drugs and remotes that seem relatively useless in this situation. Boxes of "equipment", a safety alarm, and...

"Hey, what's that section over there?—" Hiyoko tried to ask before Madison turned her away upon reading the sign.

"I suggest we... just move on into one of the aisles. There's not much else to look at from the signs."