Chapter 4: Opposites Attract

Hiyoko and Madison walked through the area... and it seems as if everything was getting... more rural.

"What the hell's with all the trees around here?!" Hiyoko asked. "It's starting to look like a damn rainforest all of a sudden!"

"Hmm... That is quite unusual." Madison commented. "Perhaps the people who owned this island did not have much ideas to do with this part of it?"

"Meeeeeh... Maaaaaybeeeee..." Hiyoko said in an uninterested tone. "Can we get a move-on already..? We're probably not gonna see anything but stupid, dumb, boring trees or mossy gross rocks—"

Hiyoko then felt something crawling on one of her feet. She looked down and saw a golden silk spider right on top of her left foot.

"G-GAHH!!" Hiyoko shook it right off of it. It wasn't harmed when it landed back on the ground. "S-Something as icky as you DARES to mess around on my own body?!" Hiyoko yelled at it while Madison just looked as if she wasn't expecting anything good to come off from it.

"And I should've seen something like this coming..."

"Why, I oughta SQUI—" Right before Hiyoko even tried to lay her foot on the golden silk spider, someone was rushing towards it, yelling...

"COME BACK HERE YOU ADORABLE LITTLE ANGELLLLL! Once I get ya, I shall name ya Sheldon!"

She had long black hair that looked to have eight seperate braids, all seemingly protruding like spider legs out the center of her hair. Four braids on one side, and four more on the other. In the center of her hair were two perfectly aligned emerald jewels, seemingly to represent eyes. She seemed to have long sharp teeth, and dark brown eyes, with a few scars on her face. She wore a long sleeve light black shirt with a spider web graphic design across the shirt in realistic detail, along with a red and black stripped blouse. Around her feet were long black boots, going halfway up her legs. Hiyoko noticed that the sleeves on her shirt seemed to have spider-like webs sewn into the sleeves in a pattern.

Hiyoko eventually got knocked down by the black-haired girl once she arrived and fell onto the floor. She eventually managed to catch the spider she was chasing.

"GOTCHA! You may have been a fast lil' spooder, but now you and I are together again!" She said cheerfully

"GOTCHA! You may have been a fast lil' spooder, but now you and I are together again!" She said cheerfully. "And you will now be known to the world as Sheldon, because you kept hiding on and on from me like a tortoise's shell!"

"T-The hell..?!" Hiyoko was majorly confused and pissed off on what occurred... mostly for the fact that she got pushed over by some rando. "What was that about?!"

"O-Oh! And I suppose Sheldon wasn't the only thing I found! I have also found... fellow hooomaaaans! Hello new friends!" She excitably greeted the two.

"Okay, one: Who the hell are you?! And two: Did you seriously have to knock me over like that?!" Hiyoko asked her, feeling annoyed.