Chapter 2: Entertainers and Soldiers, Painters and Skaters

Hiyoko and Madison walked throughout the west side of the island, looking around for anything that's interesting or noteworthy to investigate...

"Anything of note yeeeeeeet?" Hiyoko asked, seemingly pretty impatient.

"Not quite yet, Hiyoko..." Madison replied. "... but I do have an inching feeling on my back that we're getting somewhere..."

"Well you better hurry then! My feet'll kill me if we keep walking around in circles!"

"Have patience, Hiyoko..." Madison tried to remind Hiyoko, who immediately retorted... "Well SORRY that it's hard to have patience when we've been walking for who-knows-how-long by now, you Sand-Haired Geek!"

After a bit more walking, wandering, and whining from Hiyoko throughout, the duo noticed some strangely placed cement pavement along the grass.

"T-The hell?! How is there cement here on this seemingly deserted island?!" Hiyoko immediately asked out loud. "If it was deserted, then there sure as hell isn't supposed to be activity around here!"

"That is indeed true and very suspicious..." Madison pointed out... "However, I do think this could lead us somewhere. Let's follow this path and see where it takes us."

"Well, if it cuts our trip short, then fiiiiine... Let's get it over with..." Hiyoko approved of the plan, as the two females followed the cement path.

Eventually, the two caught sight of something in the distance...

"Hey! Look! A building or sorts!" Hiyoko pointed to what she saw from the horizon.

"It's not just a building..." The Child Therapist quickly specified... "It seems to be some sort of shack when you look closely... and it has a logo of sorts up on the roof, too."

"Of course you and your four eyes HAD to notice those details..." The Traditional Dancer sighed... "But let's just go ahead and check it out. There HAS to be more people there, right?"

"That could indeed be true..." Madison nodded her head... "Let's get a closer look, shall we?"

The girls got closer over to the shack until they were exactly right in front of it. It seemed to be made of a material resembling straw, and by the side, there seemed to be a swimming pool. They read the shack's logo now that they had a closer view of it...

"Bakatto's Sunset Cabana? Is this some kind of weird bar for weirdo surfer dudes or something..?" Hiyoko stared in confusion.

"Perhaps... I suggest we enter inside, scout around, and see what's up with this place..." Madison placed her idea on the table, with Hiyoko nodding in response. With their plan of action decided, the two stepped inside the doors of the shack.

Once they headed inside, the duo noticed two other people residing in the cabana.

The first was a red-headed female who seemed to wear a tiny polka dot yellow hat on top. The many polka dots were colored red, blue, and purple. She also donned an orange shirt with the same polka dots, alongside with a yellow vest also donning them. She also had a brown bowtie, and dark yellow pants with blue, purple, and red stripes on the leggings, and her pockets seem to be inside out. Her shoes were brown, and her socks were yellow, sharing the polka dots that the other pieces of her clothing have. She seemed to be a bit tired and irritated, drinking some kind of liquid and mumbling to herself.

The other person was a bald-headed male with a black beard on his face. He wore dark green military vest on top of his long-sleeved tan shirt, and also wore brown and dark green gloves on his hands. had pants were long and camo-themed, and he wore big black boots as well. He was sitting farther away from the other girl, with a deadpanned expression.