•°☆ᴘᴀʀᴛ01☆°•

•°☆ᴘᴀʀᴛ01☆°•

𝗝𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I just woke up and I have no plans for today. Alexa doesn't want me to go  shopping with her and Marcus on the other side is bringing his friends over. I have no clue who they are because I was in UNI and I had to travel because of my modeling career.

Suddenly I hear Marcus calling my name from downstairs but I ignored him. "Jodie" he shouted my name. "What do you want Marcus" I shouted back. "Do you still remember that my friends are coming over" he said. "How can I forget that Marc" I answered him(I call him Marc when he annoys me).

°Later that day°

Marcus's friends had arrived and Jodie was pissed because of the noise they made. "You will have to get used to them" Alexa whispered to Jodie. "How am I going to get used to it" Jodie commented on Alexa's words. "I feel sorry for you Jodie, oh and Marcus said I must call you" Alexa said to her sister. "What does he want now, urgh" Jodie said making her way downstair.

𝗝𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

When I got there all eyes were on me. "What y'all looking at" I asked them with a disguised look expecting them not to answer. "And for you Marcus, what do you want" I asked him. "I'm hungry Jodie, please make me food" he said not even staring at me. "I think you should see a Doctor" I said with a smile. "And why should I see one" He asked with a confused face. "Because you just lost your mind" I replied causing half of the boys to laugh.
I just left and went back to my room and posted on my Instagram

JodieRashford✔️

Caption:sʟᴇᴇᴘʟʏ ᴍᴇ🦥Likes:6

Caption:sʟᴇᴇᴘʟʏ ᴍᴇ🦥
Likes:6.5k
Comments:1k
Shared:122

Comments

AlexaRashford:I Love You Bitch😘
JodieRashford:Same here😘
User08:I love them both❤️

Emmaay:Come see me tmr🥺
Jodie Rashford:Ok babe🥰
Emmaay:Bring food with you
  ⤴JodieRashford:Hell no

User10:She's so beautifu😍

PhilFoden:You're🔛🔝
JodieRashford:Tnx💞💞

User35:Foden commented

Load more comments

AlexaRashford✔️

Captio𝗇:ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ❥Likes:2kShared:900

Likes:2k
Shared:900

Comments disabled