✿✿ᴘᴀʀᴛ6✿✿

✿✿ᴘᴀʀᴛ6✿✿

____Next Morning____

Jadon's POV

I just woke up and had a hot shower preparing for today's adventure. I still hate the fact that Jodie came but what can I say, she's Marcus's lil sister.
She is beautiful and God had time while building her body but her attitude is something I hate. She be looking at me and having different expression on her face. Like girl are you okay? Because nah she is mad.
I hate her and she hates me but I think I kinda like her.

I am hungry and I still have to go to the mall to buy somethings. And tonight we're going to a club, I just hope I get myself a girl.

"Yo Jadon." I heard Reiss shout from downstairs.
"Yes. What do y'all want from me?" I asked kinda annoyed.
"Can you take Jodie to the mall with you?" Reiss questioned me.

I know very well I can't say no, so I'm just going to agree.

"Yeah I don't mind taking her with me." I said
"Okay, she's outside waiting for you then." Marcus shouted.

When I got outside, I saw her standing by one of the cars that we hired.

"Hi Jodie." I greeted
"Hey." She answered with a lil smile.
"So where would you like to go to?" I questioned her.
"I don't know but we can first go where you want to go." She said while shrugging her shoulders.
"Okay then let's go." I said trying not to look at her.

She's so beautiful, but no complimenting hate only.

Jodie's POV

We arrived at the mall and bought everything we need, actually he bought everything he needs. Cause I've been taking him to every store and he ended up paying for my stuff. And that's not only it, he also was holding my fucking shopping bags.
After hours of being in the mall, we left and went back in the Villa. I wasn't okay, the whole ride we have been listening to 'Lil baby'.
I listen to something different and now I can't unhear every word that guy was saying. I saw how Jadon was enjoying, and that really pissed me off. But that's nothing he started starring at me and then he would look to the road after seeing that I saw him starring for too long.

Some people can't rest.Like is the road in my face.

After a long ride back to the Villa, we arrived. Jadon got out off the car and he was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Nah, this bags won't get themselves up." I said making him turn around and look at me. "So what must I do?" He asked me. "Don't you see that you have to carry them inside the house." I replied to his question.
"Maybe if you would ask properly, I would help you, but you can't." He said. "When you're done talking, take the shopping bags to my room." I said will taking my pursue from the front seat and leaving him standing.

Not too long, I saw him following me with the shopping bags in his hands. I knew it wasn't that hard and he had to because it his money.

"I still want my money back." He shouted behind me. "I'm not paying you back your money besides you're rich and Marcus is the one to be blamed for this. Cause he's the one who limited my daily charges to not pass 2M." I said while opening the door for him.

"Look who just entered the house with so many bags!" Marcus shouted from the living room as soon as he saw us. "Hello to you too Marcus." I said.
"Where have you two been?" Marcus asked starring at us. " We have been shopping you idiot." I said rolling my eyes. "Marcus your sister is lying, these two weren't only shopping but also kissing." Foden said. "These two kissing? They fucking hate each other." Reiss said while hugging me.