♡♡ᴘᴀʀᴛ12♡♡

5 days later

Jodie's POV

"Please I beg you." I said begging the boy next to me.

"No I don't wanna come with you case closed." He replied.

"Come on Jadon I know you want to come with me." I stated.

"Give it a rest Jodie, he doesn't wanna go with you." Marcus grunted.

"But he promised to come with me today." I sobbed.

"Anyway, has anyone seen my credit card I left it somewhere here." I added but there was no respond.

"Okay I will be leaving soon so if you change your mind tell me."

I left everyone and went back to my room to get changed. A lot has been happening during the past days. Alexa and Jadon don't want to talk to me because I somehow told Marcus about their little secret. Besides they never said I must keep it a secret. Did they? No they didn't but now they hate me LIKE HATE ME.

Marcus is angry at me for something I also don't know and the rest of the lads are fine with me. Jadon promised to come with me and take me shopping but now the guy is pissed for being a bitch that can't keep their thing inside their pants but who cares right now, I tried to apologise to them but no forgiveness so yeah everything is a mess. I hate to go shopping alone so now I have to figure out to whom I'm taking shopping with me. Due to the door opening, I snapped out of my thoughts to be met with his eyes travelling all over my body.

"Don't you know that staring is rude?" I asked as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm not here for that." He replied.

"So....what do you want Jadon Malik Sancho."

"You know how much I hate you right?"

"It's like the fourth time you've told me that today."

"Are you done because we have to go?"

"Nah I'm not just wait here so I could get dressed."

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

Few minutes later

The drive was long and silence was filled in the car. Not a word escaped our mouths nor a sound. We were both focused on our own things and I felt pissed at myself for even caring about everything.

"Jadon?" I called him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT." He shouted at me and I just froze instantly and tears started flowing down my cheeks.