ᴘᴀʀᴛ14°°•

Jodie's POV

Waking up in the morning wasn't my thing but I had to. Today I woke up at 05:45a.m and decided to clean my room before I do anything else. After I was done, I stretched a little bit and drunk a glass of cold water. I went to my bathroom brushed my teeth and showered, a few minutes I was done  and I left the bathroom and went straight to the closet to get dressed. I did my makeup and hair just to look beautiful today. THE BOYS DECIDED TO HOST A POOL PARTY....I THINK.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

I think I forgot to say this....Jadon is ghosting me ever since whatever happened in that kitchen. He's back to his old ways it's not like he changed. Fuck I'm too obsessed with this boy who doesn't give a shit about me. Christmas is in 5days...NO! In 9days calculating is not and never will be something I'm good at.

And I am still investigating about this 'Dreamdoll' girl. Like who is she? And why is her butt so....I don't know but it looks like she puted oranges there. She looks fake but I'm not surprised dolls are made of plastic of she made the right choice naming herself DreamDOLL.

But it doesn't end there....There've been rumors about me dating Jadon and everyone believes it. Marcus said after Christmas I should go back to England because he thinks no.1) Jadon is going to get me pregnant, 2) Jadon is going to fool me just like he does to other girls, 3) I get drunk every time I'm with Reiss, Jude and Jadon and no.4) I'm getting hated every time I get closer to Jadon and I believe everything he once told me and once thought about is true. But enough talking about me, I'm literally hungry right now!!

I made my way downstairs to get something quick for me to eat but what I saw broke my heart into a million pieces. There was this girl who was sitting on his lap facing the other way but as soon as she turned and look at my direction, I felt like crying because I knew this girl. It was DREAMDOLL. Jadon said he doesn't know her but look who's swallowing his face right now. ARGHH!! I hate my fucking life why do I have to be the one going through this. Should I greet them or should I just ignore their existence? I decided to go with my second opinion. I took a few steps making my way outside because I just lost my appetite. Everything was fine until she called my name, I turned and faced her.

"Can I help you?" I asked with a bitchy attitude.

"Yes, I just wanna know what makes you get so close with my man?" Dreamdoll asked giving the same attitude as me.

"You said your what is doing what with who." I said faking a cough.

"Don't be a fool, like look at you. Do you think Jadon would be with you?" She asked standing up.

"Yeah you're right Jadon would never be with me because he won't be able to handle this beauty." I replied while laughing.

"Who said you are beautiful?" She faked a smile.

"He once said it." I said pointing at Jadon.

"Besides I'm young and you're old." I added while shrugging my shoulders.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that." Said Jadon coming behind Dream.

"Or what Jadon? I can't let some bitch approach me and thinks I'm going to let her talk shit to me." I replied to Jadon's comment.

"She wasn't talking shit about you, she was just being real." He said.

"Let me also be real. Dream don't make me your friend, your mom's friend or your peer it's giving negative vibes so please be mature." I said before walking away.