::✦°•ᴘᴀʀᴛ5•°✦::

::✦°•ᴘᴀʀᴛ5•°✦::

Jodie's POV

It's been a week since we are back from our vacation to Mauritius which turned out to be good.
Now I'm in my room packing for another trip to Dubai with Marcus, Alexa and Marcus's friends. I wanted Emma to come but she had to go visit her family in Jamaica.
We are leaving tonight and I'm so excited and also annoyed that Jadon is coming too but I don't have to focus on him.
I have seen him once but didn't take a good look at him. I bet he's ugly like my ex-boyfriend. I've now packed everything I'll be needing, we are only gone for about 2-3weeks. And yes the boys are on their summer break and stuff which I don't care about.
We leaving with Reiss's private jet and he said at 09:30p.m the flight is leaving and now the time is 07:57p.m.
Everyone is here but they are waiting for me as always.

When I got downstairs with my suitcases, everyone turned around and looked at me. I saw new faces which were cute and handsome.
I then started scanning the room trying to find Alexa but my eyes land on some boy, who was; cute,hot handsome and he had brown beautiful eyes.

I'm sure every girl is simping him.

He then started looking at me with a lil smile on him face, I tried my best not to blush but I couldn't. Our eyes contact was interpreted by Trent telling us it was time to go. I pulled my suitcases out and waited until I was told which car I was to go to.

"Jodie and Alexa you're riding with Jadon and the rest of us are going to ride in that mini bus" Marcus said while making his way to the bus.

My heart skipped a beat after hearing Jadon's name. But that nothing, I felt like I was about to die after seeing that 'The cute, handsome boy' was Jadon.
We putted our things in his g wagon trunk and made our way to the car.
Guess what? I decided to sit in the passenger seat and be a passenger princess.
We started driving to the airport snd Lil Baby was playing.

He still looks good but that's not what I imagined.

After a few minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the airport. We got out of the car and headed to the security to let us pass through.
Everyone was already in the jet but me and Jadon were still getting our things out the trunk.

"Do you still want your cup?" Jadon asked breaking the silence.
"Yes I still want it." I say to him.

After few minutes of us looking for the jet, we end up finding it. Loud music was playing inside and the boys were having fun including Alexa.
I sat by the window and started reading my book 'The land of the living'

As we were in the air, my eyes started shutting slowly and slowly. We had more 2hours until landing, I tried not to fall asleep but ended up sleeping.

I was woken up by Jesse telling me we have landed. Three cars pulled up by the jet and they were here to take us to the Villa Marcus booked.
The Villa looked good and everyone had their own bedrooms and bathroom.

(The Villa)