♡ᴘᴀʀᴛ08♡

Jodie's POV

It's been days since we have been in Dubai and me and the guys are getting to know each other except for that dambass guy named Jadon. He's starting to be like my toxic ex that won't let me rest. Like yesterday, he used my bathroom to shower and I'm expected to have a shower there no thank you. Then at night he was blasting music in his room which is next to mine and singing his lungs out.

I wonder who told him that he could sing because wow.

I still have 2months left then I'm going back to where I belong in my room back to England where nobody can invade my personal space. I can't take it anymore if this continues, I am sure going to died. Like how can someone take my phone and take pictures and Marcus doesn't want to give me some money I NEED NEW CLOTHES.

I miss Emma maybe she would have told me already to just die because I feel like heaven is waiting for me. But atleast I still have Reiss who has been taking to different clubs and we have been getting drunk, like last week we got in a car crash because Reiss said there are no cars in the road but we both could see the CARS pass by. Just as I was about to sleep because yesterday I couldn't someone opened the door and that someone was Jadon.

"Knock before you enter anyways what do you want?" I asked feeling sleeply.

"Wake up you're making breakfast today and I'm hungry" asserted Jadon

"I feel like killing you right now" I said proudly.

"Go ahead it's not the first time you told me that, now get your ass up and don't hesitate taking a bath everyone is hungry I will just lie and say you just showered." advised Jadon
-
"Are you telling me not to bath?"

"Yes and im glad you understand"

"Sorry but I have to sleep because someone yesterday night was making noise and I bet you also heard them"

"Are you telling me that you are going back to sleep?"

"How can someone be so dumb. Why aren't you in your room minding your own business like everyone and besides when last did you make breakfast?"

"Now I see why Marcus always says he regrets having you in his life"

"Just like how your parent always blame each other for bringing you to Earth"

Jadon just glanced at me and I know very well how deep I was when those words escaped my mouth but I don't care. Just as I was about to talk, I got a message from Jesse.

why won't people let me rest..

Jlingz🤧

JODIY😶😪

Wht you doing!!?

None of your business

Ok then
But here's a warning
Marcus is approaching
your room right now.
He said he was hungry
and why you didn't make
breakfast.
But I told him you're sick
So just pretend as if you're
sick...
Thank me later❤️

Thx for the infor.

Not long, I hear footsteps on the stair soon my door swing open then boom!!Marcus is standing there staring at me but I wasn't sure what to say so I just did want he was doing to me.

"Someone said you're sick,is that true?"-Marcus said looking confused.

" Yes, I just don't fell to well. I'm in so much pain my tummy hurts."- Tears started streaming down my face.

omg I'm such a good actor....

"Is it already that time of the month?" -asked Marcus.

"Yes but I'll come make breakfast right now" -I said trying not to laugh.

"Don't have s#@ and it's okay I'll tell Jadon to make breakfast today." Says Marcus giving me a hug.

Finally he left my room, I'm so thankful for knowing Jesse just look what happened now I can sleep.

2hours of my sleep was interpreted by him again but this time he had something in his hand. I wonder what it is but what if it's something he's going to use in order to kill me or
maybe it's a ring. HE'S GOING TO PROPOSE ME OMG I'M GOING TO GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE I LOVE BUT ALSO HATE DAMM THAT'S HARD.

Jadon's POV

I entered her room she was on her laying in her bed, she then looked up at me.
she's so cute.... Focus Jadon focus that's your enemy not lover. She started scanning my hand tryna see what I'm holding.

"Jodie Marcus sent me here." She ignored me.

"Hello! Jodie can you hear me?" Still no answer. That's when I decided to give her a slap. Her hand traveled around her cheek.

"What the actually fuck was that for?" Anger was written on her face.

"I thought you was dead because you ignored me." I said laughing.

"Why would I die?" She says facing me.

"I don't know anyway Marcus said I must give you his card to spoil yourself maybe you'll feel better." I say.

"Really, then give me that I'm going shopping." Grabbing the card, there she was going to the bathroom.