A Glimpse Of BLOND ( Trailer )

︻デ═一 𓂃 ֢֢֢

︻デ═一 𓂃 ֢֢֢. "MALIBU? GIRL WHERE YOU AT?" malibu's bestfriend, chassy yelled as she entered malibu's front door. "i'm in here!" malibu yelled back, "ugh, you're always working on your school work that shit is so boring!" chassy groaned as she walked in on malibu doing her college work. "bitch i've had my fun for the weekend, i mean i was just at the club wit y'all last weekend!" malibu smiled as she typed away on her macbook, "mmcht but this is a whole new weekend, how bout we do something else?" chassy smiled as she hopped onto malibu's red silk sheets.

malibu twisted her face up at the fact that her bestfriend had got onto her bed with her outside clothes on but didn't say anything since she'd be washing her sheets that night.

"like what? we live in YONKERS." malibu deadpanned, "bitch let's go to HARLEM, the times square! i heard there's a music video shoot going down later on tonight, let's go!" chassy pleaded, "girllluhhh, you want to go all the way to harlem for that? they shoot videos down here all the time," malibu took her eyes off of her best friend and plastered them back onto her laptop so she could finish up her homework, "mmcht mal stop being boring! we going to harlem because that's where all the good drill rappers at, and most of em is sexy as hell." chassy smiled with her tongue out while rolling her hips.

"okay maybe we can go," malibu smiled, the two words rapper and sexy just sounded appealing to her. "what ice spice say? i need a gangster boo!" malibu laughed while snapping her finger in the air and sticking her tongue out. chassy laughed at her best friends change of mind before standing up and sitting at malibu's vanity, "so when we go tonight what we wearing?" chassy asked as she looked at her new sew in and smiled in satisfaction.

"shit since it's still hot as hell imma wear something slutty." malibu shrugged as she typed away on her laptop, "classic malibu moore.." chassy rolled her eyes playfully as she plopped back onto  malibu's bed and just stared at her, "you know what i've been thinking mal?" chassy beamed as she examined her best friend, "what?" malibu replied while closing her laptop and running her fingers through her honey brown hair, "you should dye your hair BLONDE." chassy recommended.

"blonde? for real?" malibu furrowed her eyebrows since everyone always loved her ginger-like hair, she loved her ginger-like hair. "yeah, remember that wig you bought? the blonde one? girl you looked so damn good in it!" chassy hyped malibu up, "i guess you're right.. when should i dye my hair though?" she quizzed.

"let's do it now, before the music shoot so then you'll be a whole new person. it'll be your blonde era," chassy smiled, "say dat, let's go to the beauty store right now!" malibu nodded as she slipped on her black bedazzled crocs and grabbed her phone off of the charger, she was planning on becoming a whole new person. "ight bet where the keys at?" chassy asked while frantically looking for the keys, "chill they in my purse now come on!" malibu smiled as she picked up her marc jacobs tote bag and left her one story home.