2. Ivy

︻デ═一 𓂃 ֢֢֢

︻デ═一 𓂃 ֢֢֢. MALIBU ALWAYS FOUND herself with a blunt in-between her fingertips, like always. As of now she was studying for college, enjoying the mixed aromas of her incense and the lit herb called marijuana. Though it was still summer and college hadn't officially started, she still wanted a head start. It had been three days since her amazing night at the bar and she felt like she had been out enough, which was weird since she was always, outside. She hadn't texted Jay yet because she was a bit uncomfortable with the idea of actually having a relationship with anyone other than Chassy, New York made her feel like she didn't need anyone.

It was an early Tuesday morning and she was feeling confused, she would glance at her phone every now and then because she would always feel like Jay would suddenly text her, but she knew he wouldn't because she only had his number... she would have to make a move. She sighed before grabbing her phone and unlocking it, scrolling through its contents before seeing a notification that made her eyebrows furrow.

JAYKLIKIN has followed you! ( 12 hours ago )
JAYKLIKIN wants to send you a message! ( 14 hours ago )

"Who the hell is, JayKlikin?" she spoke herself before tapping on the person's profile, her eyebrows rose up to her scalp seeing that it was in fact Jay. She threw her phone onto the bed sheets while keeping her mouth agape from shock, "How the hell did he find me?" she whined. She thought she'd be able to just ghost him or something but obviously it didn't work out, she grabbed her phone back and hesitantly opened Instagram.

She read the message saying, 'Yo why yu ain't txt me ma?' and scrunched her face up since she didn't even expect this shit in the first place. "My fucking god," she huffed loudly before throwing herself into the sheets, she knew that she'd be seeing him again on Saturday but that was Saturday so she didn't understand why the same nigga was in her DM's right now. She chose to answer the text with a slick, 'I don't think ya # saved'

The text was seen immediately which made her furrow her eyebrows, "Don't you have a life to tend to?" she said her thoughts aloud. Jay replied with 'I was the one that typed it Mali, don't act.' which made her huff because she knew that he was indeed correct and he did type in his own number. "Fuck." she sighed before standing up with her phone and walking into her kitchen so she could fix herself something to eat, this nigga was stressing her out real bad. She decided not to respond and to just wait for the awkward encounter that was bound to happen in about four business days because she wasn't the type to really take confrontation, she didn't give a damn who you were.

She pulled out some stir fry and pulled out her wock so she'd be able to properly make it and began putting little amounts of oil into it after turning on the stove, suddenly her phone began to ring on top of the counter, "My line sure has been hot..." she sighed as she walked away from the stove and grabbed her phone looking at the caller ID which read 'Jay 🖤' her heart dropped. How did he get her number?