7. Solo

︻デ═一 𓂃 ֢֢֢  MALIBU'S MIND WAS RACING, Jay stared at her sinisterly making her feel a bit small

︻デ═一 𓂃 ֢֢֢ MALIBU'S MIND WAS RACING, Jay stared at her sinisterly making her feel a bit small. She had been to complacent and underestimated him, she was realizing that now. "Get the fuck off of me." she lowly spat, she wanted to get out of the situation immediately, "Oh but I thought I wasn't smart enough? Or fast enough? What happened, ma?" he quizzed, bringing our bodies so close that they would practically mold together. He placed his hand onto her lower back as they danced further more, "Justin." she warned, "Malibu?" he smirked.

"What you don't like being so close? I mean, don't get me wrong Mali but by the way you was looking at me I could've sworn you was 'tryna fuck. And I'm not 'gon hold you, I'm 'tryna fuck." Jay lowly husked, Malibu's faced heated up as he towered over her. "And I'm 'gon fuck you good too." Jay smiled at the thought, his hands lowering themselves down to her ass. "Jay—

"Shut the fuck up." he spat, not wanting her to speak just yet. This nigga was crazy, and she was just now realizing. "Fuck you, let me go." she spat, suddenly Jay grabbed her wrist tightly and dragged her outside. Malibu stayed silent.

He pushed her into the backseat of his car and went in with her, Malibu gasped when she felt his cold rings wrap around her throat and bring her closer to his face. "Whatchu' tryna do, Jay?" Malibu muttered, trying to find her confidence again since he quite literally drained her of anything. Jay smirked coming closer, Malibu backed up some more, Jay came even closer, Malibu backed up even further. "You can't run, baby. You can't hide neither." he shook his head, speaking seductively.

"Oh?" she replied, her back now hitting the door, she tilted her head up a bit as Jay hovered over her. Her blonde hair falling off of her shoulders, revealing her cleavage. Jay's eyes stayed on her though, "Lemme have you Malibu. I got you anyway." he rasped, his voice sounded a bit familiar.. just like Malibu's, a snake.

His eyes left a burning trail down her body before his lips attached themselves to her neck, leaving wet kisses that left her breathless. He kissed on her collarbone, before kissing right above her cleavage, Malibu's eyes fluttered shut as he pulled out one of her breasts and began nibbling on her nipple. "Jay.." she whined as his tongue licked anywhere it could find, he slid her dress up and slowly made his way down with kisses.

"Why you ain't got underwear on, baby?" he quizzed, his minty breathe breezing against her clit. "Jay, please." she pleaded, he chuckled at this before wrapping his lips around her hood, she threw her head back and let out a moan as his tongue swirled around her clit. Her hands found his locs and tugged on them, making him groan into her, she let out a sigh as he brought her closer somehow, locking his arms around his hips so she wouldn't run away. "Fuck," she moaned as she looked down just to see him looking right at her, suddenly his tongue entered her, making her almost scream, his thumb worked wonders on her clit bringing her closer to her edge, closer to ecstasy.

Then boom, there was the waves. She came, and he licked her clean, she was left in a daze. Suddenly she heard him unbuckle his belt, he came closer to her ear with a devilish look in his eyes, "And just like that, I have you." he rasped before ramming inside of her. Malibu had never felt so full. She let out a gasp as he was pounding into her love, pressing his hand down on her lower abdomen.

Jay groaned at the feeling, looking down as he slid in and out. He threw his head back, "Damn, ma.." he moaned. He went down to her and looked her in the eyes as he fucked her, "This my shit. If you let anybody touch you, look at you, any of that— word to my deads imma kill that nigga," he ranted before picking her up and placing her on top, letting her ride him. She moaned as she slid down, placing her hands onto his chest as she spelt her name, Jay gasped, practically getting the soul sucked outta him.

He looked up at her in awe, as she took her hands off of him and starting throwing that shit back.

Monks: "African girl speaks in english accent, likes to fuck boys in bands— likes to watch westerns, and ride me without the hands."

Jay was left groaning and moaning and Malibu had tears coming down her face, suddenly she was clenching around him and that's when they both lost it. Jay began ramming into her, making her cry out in pleasure, "What's my name?" he groaned, his abs flexing wildy, Malibu moaned.

"What the fuck is my name?" he growled, "Jay.." she moaned out before he came inside of her and Malibu came all over him. The two went limp as Malibu laid on top of his chest "Don't worry I'm on birth control.. I'll even take a plan b tomorrow."

"To be honest ma, I don't mind having a baby wit you." Jay chuckled.

And that was the first time, Malibu's blonde hair was laid on his naked chest.

a zennyinthacut experience ©