1. Nikes

︻デ═一 𓂃 ֢֢֢        MALIBU PROMYSE MOORE, that's my name, I read it proudly as I looked over my diploma

︻デ═一 𓂃 ֢֢֢        MALIBU PROMYSE MOORE, that's my name, I read it proudly as I looked over my diploma. "Ugh, I can't believe I'm going to college in two months!" She squealed as she put both hands on her hips, she felt so in-tune with life at the moment it was inevitably exciting in every way possible. She just filled her home with the last of its furniture after moving out of her parents home right before the summer had officially started so she'd have hot girl summer without hearing anyone's mouth, the new-found adult's temper wasn't the best so when her and her mother got into an argument near the end of Malibu's senior year, she just decided to up and leave.

She was proud to say she was doing fine, she was financially stable and she had a loyal friend by her side. That's all she needed plus a little weed here and there, duh?

Malibu tore her eyes away from the certificate hung up on her white walls at the sound of her doorbell and furrowed her eyebrows since she wasn't expecting anyone and even her best friend Chassy would at least ring her up before coming to her home just to be sure that Malibu would be home since she was always out and about roaming the streets of Yonkers. "Who the hell..." Malibu muttered as she walked to her front door to see who interrupted her proud moment, she swung open the door just to find a package on her mat that greeted anyone who decided to scrub their grimy feet on its contents so then they wouldn't get anything on her white pristine floors.

"Oh! I almost forgot about this package," Malibu beamed as she saw the word 'Shein' in big bold letters labeled on the side of the box, it'd been three weeks since she ordered off of the website causing her to forgot about her delayed package. "Damn they packages take long, what if I just decided to up and move? Then what?" Malibu murmured as she bent down to pick up the package, grunting since it was a bit heavy but still enduring and bringing it into her home.

She swung her freshly dyed blonde hair over her shoulder as she looked around for a knife, successfully finding one in her dark brown drawer. She cut open her package seeing her numerous pieces of clothing and accessories being neatly stored for her inside of the box's contents, a smile made its way to her face. "Even though y'all take mad long, I can't even hate you niggas!" she shook her head, she knew she'd probably ordering off of the website again because lord knows she couldn't stay away from it even if she tried, she was a heavy online shopper.

Just as she was about to begin her little haul she was interrupted by the sound of her iPhone's ringtone and the buzzing sound accompanying it, "Oh my god it's like everyone is praying on my downfall," Malibu groaned as she stood up from her kitchen table and jogged to her living room where her phone was vibrating on the glass table, she picked it up and looked at the caller ID which made her face scrunch up.

"Since when does my damn Mama call me?" Malibu sighed before clicking the green button which began the call between her and her mother who she hadn't spoken to since she left, "Malibu Moore." her mother spoke in a tone Malibu couldn't quite decipher, she just knew it was gonna get her tight.