3. Pink + White

︻デ═一 𓂃 ֢֢֢

︻デ═一 𓂃 ֢֢֢. IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS since Malibu and Jay had hung out at her home, and Malibu had grown 2x more suspicious of the man. She noticed his quiet demeanor including his stealthy movement along with his way of remembering everything he sees and hears, including everything in her home. Malibu wasn't dumb, she knew that he knew something. It didn't have to be that one thing, but it was something, and she didn't like that. As of now she was outside of a bodega with Chassy enjoying a refreshing drink that she bought to rid herself of the dehydration that she had going on, the shorts and tank top she had on weren't helping her case.

"Girl, who the hell told you to step out here?" Chassy panted as they watched the teenagers play and run around the sidewalks, Malibu turned to her best friend with a look of slight distaste before replying, "You."

Chassy mugged her before slowly making a face of realization knowing that Malibu was right. "Bitch..." she mumbled as she took a sip of her bottled water and looked around some more, "What you 'tryna do?" Malibu questioned, pulling her phone out of her pocket to check her notifications, "Shit, let's hit up that popsicle stand right there I got cash." Chassy shrugged as she pointed towards she stand nonchalantly.

"A'ight let me go and tell Ricky we leaving," Malibu voiced as she waltzed back into the bodega and went up to the cashier infamously known as Ricky, or Ricardo. "Yo, Chassy and I 'bout to dip, I'll be back for papers later on so be ready for me!" Malibu smiled as Ricky rang up some cash from earlier customers, he looked up at the melanin woman and instantly put a smile on his face, Malibu was one of his regulars.

"You know I 'gotchu. Stay safe out there." Ricardo beamed before they did their classic handshake which indicated that Malibu was about to leave, which she did right after their interaction.

Malibu and Chassy then walked towards the popsicle stand, keeping up their conversation like it was nothing. "You still seeing Jay?" Chassy quizzed as they approached the vehicle, "Hello! What would you like?" the man asked, "Warhead popsicle for me, thank you— and I don't really know... I mean we haven't really spoken in a couple days." Malibu vaguely replied while scavenging through her purse for cash since most of the time she only had money on her card.

"Right, ice cream sandwich, please and thank you." Chassy nodded, "I'm serious! We hung out at my place and he literally disappeared off of the face of the earth." Malibu shrugged, "Who y'all talking 'bout?" one of the younger children known as Ally asked, Malibu tended to interact with them sometimes.

Chassy turned around with a smile on her face, "Hey niece! How you been?" she beamed while engulfing the teenager in a hug. They swayed a little bit before letting each other go, "I been good girl, word on the street is that Malibu is famous 'cause everybody seen her in the music video and was jacking her face card and her footwork." Ally pointed to the adult next to her with a smirk on her face, "Word? Pull it up." Chassy said as both her and Malibu looked over Ally's shoulder to see the newfound information.

Ally pulled up all of the comments and edits that people had made of Malibu which made everyone laugh, "Ah, what can I say? I'm just like that." Malibu smugly smiled. "Uh, no you're not. Stay safe y'all don't let the delusions get to 'ya head!" another teenager known as Tookie wrapped her arm around Malibu's neck, joining the conversation.

"Hey Ty'Kiera, where the hell you been? I don't ever see you outside no more it just be Ally and Des for real," Malibu turned to her, "Ma dukes been on hots 'wit me lately, she ain't been letting me go." Tookie pinched the bridge of her nose watching as the two adults received their ice cream and began walking away together, the group conversed more as they made their way across the street. "Nah but on the real, what was y'all talking 'bout before I got here? You got a nigga Bubu?" Ally asked while calling Malibu the nickname she made up, "Girl no." Malibu waved her off, it was true, her and Jay weren't even talking.

"Girl why you lying? You know you be getting dicked down on the low." Tookie smiled, "Tookie you just turned sixteen, the hell you know about getting dicked down?" Malibu sassed.

"Baby I know eno— uh, Malibu... you got some type of beef 'wit Jay? Or any association?" she suddenly asked, her eyes averting behind Malibu. Malibu frowned slightly before looking behind her just to see Jay on the other side of the street staring directly at her, she looked back towards the confused teenagers, "No? Jay and I barely speak for real." she shrugged.

"Well that's 'bout to change, the nigga walking over here." Chassy pointed with a smile on her face, Malibu froze up with a look of fear on her face making everybody laugh. She felt a hand softly wrap around her own before she was being dragged away, the only thing she could think of is what the hell he was doing. She finally looked up and saw Jay, she didn't speak, she only watched since she was already suspicious of him.

'I should just kill him already.' She thought to herself, it was just too easy.

Suddenly she was slammed against a hard surface which made her back tingle, she groaned a bit before finally looking back up at Jay. "The fuck?" she groaned, "My bad I ain't mean to do that, but anyway, where you been?" Jay quizzed, "I'm outside everyday Jay, don't ask me obvious questions." Malibu answered while fixing her tank top that fell down her shoulder, Jay kissed his teeth before narrowing his eyes at the girl. "Did you need something?" she smartly asked, having a slight attitude since Jay had knocked the wind out of her, Jay didn't pull her back there for no reason. For one he missed her, for two... he was trying to find out who she really was.

"I wanted to ask you 'bout something actually," he began, Malibu switched her footing to get a bit comfortable while standing since she felt like she'd be there a while. "You said you were from Sierra Leone, so why you move all the way down to New York? That's halfway across the world." he quizzed, "Cause' I wanted to? Duh." she said in an obvious tone, "Uh-huh.." he muttered, he looked her up just to find out that she had moved from Houston to New York but the question was why didn't she mention that? Why was she avoiding Houston?

"So you just moved straight from—

"Why the hell are you interrogating me, Jay? You miss me?" she softly sassed, "I mean, yeah." he shrugged, watching her switch in demeanor. "Tell me what you miss," she smiled before she slowly began circling around him, almost like a shark, "I mean... I miss 'ya smile, 'ya laugh, I missed hearing your voice and seeing them pretty ass freckles on 'ya face." he dragged on, almost in a dreamlike state. There it was... just there, look closely,

A snake. And it was already too late.

"Really? Tell me more, Jay..." she spoke, dragging her fingers along his neck.

"I miss seeing the way your hips sway when you walk, I be like damn..." he softly chuckled, Malibu softly smirked before stopping right in front of a dazed Jay. "Who are you, Justin?" she softly asked, looking him dead in the eye, his dazed smile slightly faltered before his whole face fell. She smiled before flirtatiously waving goodbye and walking away, the swaying of his hips almost hypnotic.

It's about to get a little icky in here.

a zennyinthacut experience ©