♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

(Clara'a POV)

Okay I am officially about to be sick all over Jamesons fancy red carpet foyer/hallway/entrance thing i don't even know what it's called because I am FREAKING OUT.

We're currently standing in the grand foyer of Jamesons palace waiting for his parents to greet us.

I frantically tidied my hair at a services we stopped at and fixed my makeup quickly. I even had to remove Jameson's hoodie much to my disappointment because I do not think that my first impressions of meeting his parents should be a sleep deprived, hangry girl drowned in a massive hoodie with messy hair...yeah it's not a good look (well according to Jameson is very 'cute' and tried to get me to keep the hoodie on but I won that bet).

But here we are. His palace is HUGE. And I thought our school looked like a place. Our school looks like a tiny playhouse compared to his palace.

"Jameson, my darling!" I see Jamesons mum do a little run towards her son and Jameson meets her and engulf her in a huge hug.

They actually look very alike which is surprising. He has his mothers eyes and smile, but her striking blonde hair sets her apart from him.

His father then strolls very confidently into the room, radiating power and a sort of fatherly warmth to him. He simply smiles at his son and open his arms to which Jameson gladly hugs him.

While they talk the Queen comes over to us. "Good evening boys! And girls" she gives me a soft smile which I gladly return.

"Wassup Queen A" Xavier gives her a hug and then holds out his fist for her to bump. She stares at it for a few seconds utterly confused. I try to stifle a laugh.

"Oo! Yes! I remember this one." She proudly fist bumps Xavier's fist very lightly as if his hand were a feather. Xavier has a winning grin on his face.

Next she greets the twins. And that leaves...

Me.

She strolls up to me very elegantly and nods at me while smiling, clasping her hands together in-front of her.

"And you must be Clara?" Her smile is soft and warm and her eyes are so caring and bright. The familiar ache for my mother swirls in my stomach. I miss her so much.

"It's nice to meet you, you're majesty." I hold out my hand to shake hers (I have no idea what I'm supposed to do).

"Oh don't be silly! Come here," before I could even respond she engulfs me in a warm hug, the smell of rich perfume lingering in the air. "And you can call me Amber." She winks at me and I laugh before she walks back to Jameson, linking her arm through his.

"Come, come. Dinner is being made very shortly." Jameson, his mother and father walk ahead while we hang a little behind as we make our way through the palace.

Xavier decided to copy Queen Amber and links his arm through mine as we make our way through countless corridors and wings.

This palace is unreal. The delicacy on the walls is like no other, the palest of white with soft blues and white wooden panelling across the walls. Gold is etched into nearly every corner and huge paintings and candles line the walls along with plants and little cushioned seats twice the size of regular ones. I feel dizzy trying to take everything in.

We soon come to the most gorgeous drawing room where we are seated on the most comfy cream sofas. The ceiling is a full painting of angels and clouds and sunsets. The walls are a duck egg blue with white panelling and gold poking out of the comers. Huge windows like the wall opposite the door as soon as you enter, compromised with a huge stone fireplace on the far right wall with a gently fire burning in the logs.