chapter 11

We arrived at the room and didn't see Ms.Smith.

We were confused..

"Where is she??.." i asked he didn't reply

We were looking around the room and we saw a bunch of wrist bands , you know the one you wear at a concert of something.

"What is this??" Mattheo asked me picking up a piece of wrist band.

I stayed silent because i was confused.

Then suddenly someone open the door and we were shocked but it was just Ms.Smith.

"Finally , you guys came in time" she said saying it with a smile on her face.

"Sooo, why are we here? Mattheo asked looking at Ms.Smith

"I called you guys to help me decorate the halls for the incoming bus school trip or should i say school camp.

Me and mattheo were looking each other shocked and excited at the same time.

"When will it be?" I asked

"Wednesday to thursday" Ms. Smith replied.

Me and mattheo was relieved because we have vacation at saturday to sunday, Moms birthday..

"Here's the decorations" Ms.Smith said and handed the decorations to mattheo.

"Goodluck" Ms.smith added and walked away.

"Well, where should we start?" I asked ,
"The entrance" he replied.

Damn he was cold today, i think he wasn't really in the mood.

I can tell by his face, he was forced to be here at school , i mean who doesn't want plus points, i was just here because of that.