chapter 47

Our mom raised they're eyebrows , "i see" Ms.Riddle said

"Mom were telling the truth" i said begging her to leave us alone.

They chuckled , "ok we believe you two have ,fun kids! Oh and i forgot to tell you , were gonna have dinner in the Riddles at 8" My mom said looking at me, i nodded.

They finally decided to left , i think they were shopping together ,probabĺy because they haven't seen eachother since years.

"Let's goo" i said and pulled mattheo, he chuckled.

While we were walking around the mall, i spotted an candy store, i looked at him and he already knows what i was thinking , he nodded and smiled.

We walked towards the entrance and entered.

Woah , this place had all the candies i wanted.

I looked at the candies , and was finding sour patch kids.

Mattheo was just there following me , looking at me.

I finally found my fave's , "is that all you want?" He asked , i nodded.

"Don't worry il pay for it" i said smiling at Mattheo.

"No!" He said , "il pay for it" he added , we walked towards the cashier and putted all the candies in the counter.

Mattheo gave his card to the cashier.

"Thank you!" I said thanking him.

The cashier handed my the bag full of the candies i bought.

We walked away from the store , "you're welcome ~princess~" he said i chuckled.

"Don't call me that" i said and laughed.

"What do i get in return" he asked me looking at my candies.

"Hey you said it was free!" I said looking at him furious, he chuckled.

His face turned onto a sad face

"Fine , il give you a kiss" i said and stand in my tippie toes to kiss his cheeck

"I'll accept that" he said and smirked.
I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're so tall" i said , "you're short" he replied back patting my head.

"Hey did you know Enzo gave Hermione a hickey" i said looking at him while we were walking.

He stopped walking , "Wait what?, where did you here that?" He said and was shocked after hearing my words.

"I saw hermione , i asked her where she got it and she said Enzo" i explained to mattheo.

He seems interested

"Woah" he said and chuckled, "didn't expect that to happend" he added.

"I know right?!"i replied back.