chapter 48

While we were walking around , we spotted a men clothing store, mattheo pulled my hand and entered the store.

While he was looking at the hoodie section i was just following him.

Mattheo came up to me , "which looks better?" He asked showing me 2 different hoodies in his hands.

I was looking at the two hoodies , thinking which is better.

I finally decided to pick the white one , he just nodded and decided to buy it.

While Mattheo was looking for more , i caught those men staring at me , i kept looking down avoiding them.

Mattheo noticed me how i felt so uncomfortable, he was death staring the guy.

They guy tried playing it cool.

"Lets go to the cashier now" he said and guide me there.

His hands were in my waist, the guy didn't liked it.

Mattheo putted the things he picked in the counter, he spotted the condom in the side , he looked at me hiding his smirk in his face, but didn't succeed

I raised my eyebrow at him confused , i didn't know why he kept looking at me.

"What?" I asked him , "nothing" he said and looked away, the cashier handed him the bag.

We walked away from the store , " Lets eat, im starving" i said and looked at him , he chuckled and nodded eventually.

We entered a restuarant , i found a seat so i walked towards it and sat on it , while mattheo in the other hand was ordering the food.

I waited for him, i looked at my phone to see if i had missed some messages or calls but luckily i didn't

Finally mattheo sat down in the chair , he was facing me.

"What did you order?" I asked him , " remember , were having dinner at you're house" i added.

"I ordered icecream for you , and ofcourse its cookies and cream , and 2 glazed donuts, 1 coffee" he said and smiled.

I smiled back , "i miss my dog" Mattheo said putting his hands on his face , i chuckled , "aww" i teased him.

"Stop" he said and rolled his eyes,

"She misses you too" he said and laughed,"aww really?" i said , "no" he replied in a sarcastic way.

I rolled my eyes and drink my water, "dick" he said out of nowhere and i totally chocked in my water.

He started laughing , "what the fuck Mattheo!" I said.

"Just wait for my revenge" i said in a furious tone , luckily the people around us weren't looking at us.

Finally after a few minutes the food arrived.

I started eating , he was just looking at me , but not in a creepy way.

"What?" I asked him, "You look pretty" he said , "what?" I asked him again to make sure i heard the right thing , "you look shitty" he said again

I showed him my middle finger , he chuckled

He started eating his donut, i ate mine 2 minutes ago .

I started licking my icecream, he looked at me and laughed.

"What?" I asked him, "you have icecream on you're nose" he said and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and picked up an tissue in my right side .

I wiped it