chapter 44

As we were walking towards the student i felt someone staring at me.

Me and matthe parted ways , we walked towards his friends whike i was just sitting in a bench.

I was just sitting there minding my own business when suddenly a random boy talked to me.

"How ya doin? He asked,and sit beside me.

"Fine i guess.." I said in a confuse tone.

"I thought it would be fun if we could date sometimes.." he said rubbing his neck.

"You're really hot i must say" he said looking down at my body.

Im disgust , i was so uncomfortable

I raised my eyebrow , i don't wanna talk to him so i just said " I have a boyfriend" I lied and rolled my eyes.

He dropped his smile and was furious.

"Im sure he's ugly" He said confidently , amd chuckled.

"Whatever you say" i said and ignored him .

"Let me see him then" he said smirking.

Shit what do i do , i panicked but i didn't made it obvious that i was panicking 

I didn't answer for a minutes, i was thinking about what to say.

"Uhm- He's busy-"  i said ,he cutted me off.

"You don't have a boyfriend , you're lying" he said grinning.

"I do , im gonna call him now
, wait here" i said and got off the chair ,

I rushed towards mattheo, he was talking with his friends , i pulled him by his hands

He was shocked, while we were walking he was confuse.

I went into a place where there was no students , " I need you to act like you're my boyfriend" i said saying it in a serious tone.

"What happen to hello or hi" he said in a sarcastic way.

I gave him a serious look

"Hi, Now can you please act like you're my boyfriend" i said begging him.

He was smirking , "what for?" He said and looked at his hands.

"A guy was litterally flirting with me and i told him i have a boyfriend and then the next thing you know he wants to see  the boyfriend " i said and looked at him with my puppy eyes.

"Im in" he said and smirked at me

"Ok follow me , but please don't start a fight with him" i said , he rolled his eyes.

We walked towards the guy , The guy was surprise when he saw me with Mattheo.

They guy dropped his jaw , "your- youre boyfriend is a ri- riddle" he said .

I nodded , when suddenly Mattheo pulled me in for a kiss , oh my

Everyone stopped what there doing after seeing us , some were surprised and some of them gasp

I just got kissed by mattheo .

I looked at him shocked , while he was still kissing me .

Butterflies in my stomach, i couldn't really tell how i felt , it was like .. Magical

I broke it and tried to play it cool.

"Don't ever mess with my girl again" mattheo said to the guy , death staring him.

Mattheo's hand was in my waist while his other hand was in his pocket.

They guy was shocked after seeing us kiss.

We walked away , "Why did you kiss me" i said whispering at him.

"You told me to acf like you're boyfriend so i kissed you" he said smirking at me.

"I told you just act , not kiss me" i said smacking his chest.

He chuckled , "i know you enjoyed it" he said and winked at me then left.

I stopped walking after winking at me , i tried hiding the blush in my face as much as possible.

Oh boy..

I started walking , acting like nothing happend

While i was walking somebody shouted my name from afar , i turned around to see hermione waving.

She ran towards me , "girl so are you guys REALLY official now?" She asked me , excited.

I laughed .

"I don't know"i lied to her and started walking faster.

"What do you mean?!" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know okay , stop asking me that"i said putting my hands on my face

I was frustrated, about whats going on

"Oh, im sorry , im not gonna ask you again dont worry " she said patting my back.