11.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

I am back with a new chapter..

From now on i'll try to make chapters longer...

Keep supporting and give your feedback...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow

Let's dive back into the story..

______________________________________

namjoon told everyone that taehyung is ready to accept kook's conditions, jungkook greeted his teeth in annoyance and put a fake smile on his face.

Nabi's eyes met his, their first plan was failed .

Later,nabi consoled kook saying

" Don't worry kook, i have a lot of plans ,
We will show him his place in seoul.
kook was sad but still smiled."

No one knows what the future hold for them.

both alpha and omega were determined,one was certain to make other fall in love and other was adamant to make the other regret the decision of marriage.

Let's see who will fall in Love and who will regret.

Next day went away in daze for both jungkook and taehyung. kook's family arranged a small but beautiful venue for their marriage,

As per omega's wish only few friends and family were invited, taehyung has no family other than hobi.

tae asked hobi to be his best man as hobi was more of a elder brother than a friend for taehyung,

their wedding suits were also selected in a short period, jimin was given the responsibility to select a perfect wedding attire for taehyung while nabi was helping jungkook.

Taehyung was glad for Jimin's help , hobi and jimin selected a black suit for him, tae was happy, he was getting married to the love of his life.

Jungkook was not at all interested in anything related to the marriage, this marriage was nothing but a headache for him.

He just wants to get done with this marriage and go back to Seoul to concentrate on his dream.

For him this marriage is nothing but a hindrance in his way, he doesn't even wanted to give his consent for marriage.

Then he thought of Nabi's plan.

Flash back to jungkook's birthday night..

"Listen to me carefully, if you can't reject him, marry him"

"What are you saying, which word of i will not marry him, you are not getting ".

"I said just to marry him not mate him".

Nabi said trying to convince kook.

"But...."

"Marry him , put a condition that he have to move in Seoul with you. Nobody will know him as your husband their".

"Even if you won't marry tae, your family will set you up with some another alpha, than what will you do".

"Tae is poor and uneducated, he will do as you tell him to do, in Seoul you can keep your marriage a secret and achieve your dreams, once you become a singing star you can easily get rid of him, than even your family can't be able to force you"

" If he doesn't even rejected me after that ..
Then ...?????".

" Its easy my dear kook, make him hate you , treat him like a  trash, show him how he doesn't even deserve to stand beside you."

Nabi said with a sly smile that went unnoticed by kook.

"I dont think tae has ever went outside this pack, do you think he will be able to survive in seoul."kook said getting influenced by nabi's plan.

"That's the plan my friend, he himself will realise that a person like him is not meant for a city like seoul".

Nabi eyes shined realising she has successfully manipulated kook.

Nabi very well knows that kook's cold and arrogant behaviour is only outer demeanor he is soft and baby like from heart.

His dream of becoming a singer is most important for him. It's very easy for nabi to manipulate kook.

In seoul, many alpha and beta tried to approach jungkook but his full focus is on completing his degree and becoming a singer. His cold facade helps him to keep unwanted wolfs away from him.

Kook kept his friend circle small and trustworthy.

Nabi was sure when tae will move to seoul ,he  will be close to her, she will make tae hate kook and win his heart.

she is determined to make the handsome alpha his mate.

If tae stays in the pack then she will be away from him, she is so far in love with alpha that she by hook or crook will make the alpha her.

In last several days she spent in the pack , she realised that tae is simple and innocent, he is not like other Alpha's who are arrogant and think themselves as superior to other wolves.

She knows tae can be a perfect partner for his mate, she loves kook ,he is her best friend but she will not let Kook snatch away his first love.

she will make tae her by any means and for that if she has to play dirty or betray her best friend that be it, she is ready to sacrifice his friendship for her love.

Jungkook being the naive omega thought nabi is her friend and helping him for his dreams, he was feeling someone was with him when his own family is not understanding his feelings.

What jungkook doesn't know is the price he have to pay for this fake concern ,. He have to suffer for trusting his so called best friend.

TBC

_______________________________________

What do you think will happen in future...?????

Do you like it...

Do vote comments and follow....

I will be waiting for your feedback..

Urtotwriter