17.

Hola 👋👋👋

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

Kindly leave comments I like to read your thoughts and views..

______________________________________

There are some additions in chapter 13. Kindly check them out.

---------------------------------------------------------

" I am waiting in my car." Jimin said to Nabi ignoring kook.

" We should leave, don't worry .you did the right. If yogyum and mingyu knew about you being married, their will be a lot of rumours in the university. Ok.. bye,, goodnight." She tried to soothe kook.

She smirked turning towards the door , which kook couldn't see.

He closed the door with a heavy heart, he felt like a criminal, now jimin is mad at him and he knew how much exited tae was for the movie night, he saw the cookie boxes that were resting on the kitchen counter, his heart broked more, the alpha was considerate enough to prepare food and cookies for his friends, but in return he humiliated his alpha.

His feet unknowingly dragged him towards alpha's room, he knocked on the door when he got no response, he opened the door and saw no one , he heard water running in the bathroom, he came back to his room and decided to wash up first and then apologize.

Tae came out of the bathroom, his mind was a mess , he layed down on the bed and slept immediately as he was already very tired and earlier event made him emotionally and mentally exhausted.

Kook came back and saw him sleeping, no doubt the alpha was handsome, perfect face, long eyelashes, chubby cheeks and a mole on his nose.

Kook didn't notice that he was admiring alpha from a long time,.

He sighed ,he needs to apologise, he came out too harsh on alpha, with alpha's hurt eyes in his thoughts he slipped into a restless slumber but at the same time he can't seem to forget about things Nabi told him.

was Nabi telling the truth or she
misunderstood jimin and tae.

Kook is fairly aware of the fact how much jimin is head over heels for yoongi hyung and yoongi is also same , deeply in love with his omega.

He decided to sleep for now and to apologize to jimin and tae tomorrow.

It was a Saturday morning, kook's alarm blazed in full volume, he wants to sleep in as he had no classes, he closed eyes again but next second jolted awake when he remembered he has to apologise.

he rubbed his eyes with back of his palms and dragged his feet towards the alpha's room but it was empty.

there was covered breakfast on the table, then kook realised that alpha has already left for the cafe.

On the other hand jimin was too distressed with kook's behaviour, he went to yoongi's studio and told him about yesterday's event.