27..

Hola 👋👋👋👋👋

Enjoy reading

Don't forget to vote comment and follow..

_______________________________________

Next morning jungkook woke up with a hand tightly wrapped around his waist, his ears tinted red realising the alpha was shirtless and he himself was wearing alpha's shirt.

he tried to get up without waking up the alpha , hold around his waist tighten when he tried to shift a little, he took a deep breath and removed himself from alpha's death grip.

He pecked alpha's lips and went to take a shower,. His soul left his body when he saw the love bites covering his almost full body, the marks on his neck and inner thighs are quite prominent.

He was not sure , whether he will be able to hide them with make up or not... Jimin is not going to let it slide, he will tease the omega till death.

with these thoughts he decided to skip the university today. He came out of the bathroom and saw alpha still sleeping peacefully cuddling Jungkook's pillow.

Omega thought to surprise his alpha with breakfast, he lips jutted out in pout when he realised there is so much leftover was already kept in fridge, he was so lost he didn't feel the alpha coming into the kitchen , alpha backhugged his omega scenting his sweet smell from his neck.

" good morning , sunflower 🌻"
He turned the omega towards himself and kissed his pout away.

" You left me alone in the bed" he sulked, stuffing his head in the crook of omega's neck .

Jungkook just lifted his hands caressing alpha's locks massaging his scalp lightly.

They stayed like this for sometime, after breakfast they watched a movie cuddling on the couch.

They both were happy and contented..

a week passed in seconds for them being in eachothers arms , cuddling laughing, giggling and making love.

Omega has changed in a positive way, he is not cold and rude anymore ,kook became soft and lovesick and on the other side tae became more confident and less insecure about himself.

One thing that surprised taehyung was a strange call from Nabi. She asked him to meet her , she needs his help.

but the fact that she didn't want tae to tell about this meeting to his omega.

He was in confusion whether to share with his omega or not, Nabi was his friend not as close as jimin or hobi but still he wanted to help her.

He went to the place where she called him , it was a restaurant that seems very expensive, it was too silent for his liking, he went inside and saw Nabi waiting for him at one of the tables.

She waved at him, he responded the same way. the moment tae went near the table, he felt his lungs give up on the air.

Nabi sat on her knees with a bouquet of purple orchids in her hands, tae was too stunned to say anything.

" Taehyung I love you, will you be my boyfriend....?????"

She asked with soft eyes, taehyung backed away little.

" I am sorry, Nabi , you know I am married and I love him too much to even think about any one else."

" Taehyung please accept my love, I loved you from a long time, even before your marriage, plz ..."

she said and started crying ,tae felt bad for her ,he helped her and make her stand up.

" Nabi you are my friend, i never had any romantic feelings towards you,"

he tried to decline politely.

Nabi hugged him tightly
" please give me a chance taetae , I will make you so happy, you will forget about jungkook . He doesn't love you,"

desperation is clearly evident in her voice.

Tae detached her from himself, " Nabi you are a nice girl , you will soon find your mate, these feelings towards me are just attraction , please try to understand, i can't even think about anyone other than my mate."

Nabi nodded her head, her eyes were red from crying.

Tae felt pity on her, she was a good friend, he blamed himself thinking maybe he gave wrong signals to Nabi.

She apologized for her behaviour
" I am sorry taetae, i know you love kook, yet I wanted to tell you my feelings, don't hate me."

She said " I will not bother you again" she turned to leave.

" I am not mad at you, i hope you will find your mate soon "

" please don't tell kook about it, he will hate him, he is my best friend, i would not be able to bear his hate"

saying this he again hugged the alpha.

Tae has lost his words, he detached himself from the beta.

" okay, but promise me we will not talk about this ever again "

Nabi left from there with an evil smirk on her face.

Tae was so focused on the events unfolding in front of his eyes , he didn't realised someone has taken their photos .

Jungkook was restless these days he always feel tired and weak,.
His wolf wants to be near his alpha , alpha's scent and warmth are the only things that make him satisfied,.

He felt too much clingy for his liking, in university pheromones of other alpha's make him uneasy,
jimin's presence is only thing that help him, jimin was also worried about him.

The parcel he recieved yesterday was not helping at all, there were some pictures of his alpha hugging a girl, her face was not visible, yet kook knows she has saw her somewhere. Her body structure was quite familiar, his wolf was sad and fear of loosing his alpha is making him more sensitive.

He doesn't know the pics were real or fake. He told jimin everything about his health and photos.

" Let's go to the doctor kook"

" I don't want to," his eyes were glossy.

"Jimin what if he left me for her, I love him , i can't loose him" tears fall from his eyes to his cheeks.

"Tell him , mark him and make him yours for forever" jimin was glad his friend finally realised his feelings for his mate.

But first of all we will go to the doctor.

Not telling his omega about Nabi's confession might be the biggest mistake of alpha....
What do you think.??????

TBC

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So how was it..

Leave your feedback for the chapter..

I am not much satisfied with the chapter, i will edit it after getting some good ideas...

Do Vote comment and follow..

Have a great day ahead..

Urtotwriter