42.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

How are you all...

I am back with the next chapter....

I have also  updated " shadow of love". Only two chapters are left,, go check it out ☺️☺️...

Stream our baby star candy's new single "3D"...

Do Vote comment and follow...

-_--------_--_-_-_-_--_-_--_-_--_-_--_-_-_-------

The audience erupted with the loud applause,, yoongi patted jungkook's head in a silent gesture of appreciation,,

jungkook's eyes are still intact with his alpha who was looking at him with pride filled eyes..

he looked at jimin and namjin couple, everyone of them had a smile and pride on their face.. they bowed again and went back stage,,

the performances continued with other participants,, jungkook hugged yoongi as he was too overwhelmed.. yoongi patted his back he was also proud at his younger brother..

he doesn't care they will win or not ,, cuz he know thdid their best and will keep on doing till they achieve their dreams...

They were waiting backstage restlessly.. when all the performances ended ,all the participants were called on the stage.. 

" I have all the voting results here" the MC said showing the cue cards in his hands.

"So without delaying let me announce our second runner up. Kim yeri and Lee juhaan"

they came in front and received their trophy

"  our first runner up is Lee jieun and Han somi,, congratulations girls"

everyone clapped for first and second participant.

" and now is the time to announce the winner of today's competition,, the winner will get a cash prize of 1 million won along with a contract of two music albums"

kook's hands was sweating in nervousness,, he felt like losing his balance,, he would have been on floor if yoongi has not held his hand to reassure him,,

this music competition was his dream,, he doesn't want to disappoint his alpha,his family and friends and specially his yoongi hyung,, he knows how much hardwork yoongi has put in for this competition..

He saw taehyung looking at him with assurance in his eyes like he was saying that he is here with his omega, he doesn't have to worry,, everything will fall into its right place...

" the winner of this year's Seoul singing competition is ,, min yoongi and Jeon Jungkook"

The hall echoed with the loud voice of clapping and Cheering.. he saw his alpha and jimin were hugging and jumping little kids on there seat,,

he felt yoongi hugging him and patting his back.. he saw how his family had tears of joy in their eyes..

They went towards the MC who handed them their trophy 🏆 and an envelope which have the cash prize.. MC gave the 🎤 to yoongi.