26.

Double update

Tae stood up and played slow music ,he asked the omega for a dance,.

Jungkook took his hand and they both started dancing, they lean into eachother touch, they lost into eachother's melody.

kook's hand were on taehyung's shoulder while taehyung's hands were resting on his omega's waist, they were so lost in each other's eyes, it felt like if they let go than the whole world will crash down.

" my sunflower, i want to say so many things, but I never get right words to describe my feelings.

Three years ago i have saw you for the first time. It was love at first sight for me. I kept loving you day by day.

At that time I didn't knew you are my mate. But My heart knows that you are special, i dreamt of a life with you, to marry you, mate you , mark you , make a family with you and spent my last breath with you.

Koo , my sunflower ,my love , I love you, i really love you. Whenever I open my eyes I want see you happy, smiling and I can die or kill just for your smile.

I know you don't love me, and I don't even expect you to return my feelings,. Just let me love you, my love is enough for both of us ."

Omega was listening to alpha's confession with tearful eyes. he wants to say those three words back ,

but at the same time he wants to say I love you to taehyung when he actually mean it from bottom of his heart.

Taehyung wiped his tears with the pad of his thumb and kissed his forehead.

Kook was silent the whole time. He hugged the alpha tightly and nuzzled in the crook of his neck.

"Taehyung will you wait for me. I am almost there, just some time and I will give you everything you deserve, will you???"

Kook stared at taehyung's eyes with a questioning gaze.

Taehyung nodded his head and took out a bracelet from his pocket.

He made the omega to wear that bracelet.

" sunflower i will wait for you till my last breath, i bought it for your birthday, yet never got a chance to give it to you."

"It is so beautiful, thankyou "

Their eyes were locked like someone has casted a spell on them.

They kept looking at each other, and it was unknown to human kind , who leaned first, yet their lips met in the middle for a kiss full of emotions .

The kiss was filled with a promise, the promise of forever ♾️..

it was their first kiss when they were in their senses, the contact made them shudder.

Before alpha could back off his omega was quick to grab his nape , and deepened the kiss while pulling him closer.

Jungkook rubbed his nape softly to make him relaxed . He bring his hands to alpha's face caressing it lovingly.

Their eyes were closed and lips were moving in a perfect sync. Tae broke the kiss with a sweet smile. He pecks his omega's lips once more and cupped his cheeks .