25.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

How are you all doing ❣️❣️

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

_______________________________________

Nabi has finalized her plan , she needs someone's help and she knows who the perfect person is,. She called a number.

"Hello I want to meet you."

" sure, where"

"*****Club at 7 ."

" ok , wait for me."

She laughed evilly, I will make sure if you would not accept my confession than no one will love you, jungkook will throw you out of his life and his house than you will be mine.

At *****club

"Hi Nabi what happened why you called me here", the person spoke.

"Let have a drink first"

" do you like jungkook ".

"Of course, that why I am trying to woo him, but he never gave any attention to me."

"I will help you to woo him, but in return you have to help me."

" okay , but why are you helping me, what do you want from me."

" I want taehyung ".

" taehyung, you mean kook's servent, wow Nabi I never thought you will have such a low standard ".

"He is not a servant, he is Jungkook's husband, and I want him for myself."

The person got the shock of his life by Nabi's revelation, he still composed himself.

She told him about everything how taekook got married and now what her plan is .

He was surprised that innocent looking Nabi can be this sly and cunning. He accepted the offer, they discussed the plan.

The person knows when jungkook will be heartbroken he will need a shoulder to cry and being a good friend that he is will give his shoulder or whole body for omega to hold and cry.

He lied to Nabi that he likes jungkook , he likes his body, no , not like,, he is lusting over the omega for a long time, yet never got a chance to drag the omega in his bed.

They both parted their ways with different evil intentions in their mind.

Taehyung came back to Seoul in the late morning, jungkook has left for his university, he called yoongi and hana.

yoongi promised him to keep his omega busy and wished him all the luck, he got freshen up and started Cleaning the house.

soon door bell rang , as he opened the door , a small cute omega jumped on his with full force , he stumbled on his foot but stabled himself and hugged back.

" oh my lover boy you are back, " she started wiggling her eyebrows.

" come on,, hana help me. There is a lot to prepare." Tae showed his puppy eyes and whined in a baby voice.