12.

He sat down beside me and lifted me up into his lap, which made me slightly blush.

Since it was pretty light outside, he could see how much I was blushing. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tightly against himself.

"I'm actually proud of you, Y/N." I could hear that he was actually proud through his mask. His husky, low and cold British accent was different. It was still husky and low, but instead of cold.. It was soft, as if he was starting to feel more and more comfortable around me.

"Thank you, Simon." I said, I could see how his eyes widened when I said his real name and not his nickname. He chuckled softly as he removed the lower part of his balaclava, revealing his lips.

He leaned in and pressed his lips softly against mine, making me feel butterflies building up in my stomach and starting to swarm around.

I kissed him back before he pulled away from my lips, Simon leaned closer to my ear and whispered seductively. His hot breath against my ear made me blush even harder than before.

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

With that, he put his lips on my neck and started to kiss it softly and lightly biting on it.

I start to move my hips around on his lap, making him smirk while kissing my neck. His hot breath and soft lips against the skin on my neck made me whimper even if I meant it or not, which motivated him to keep going.

Light bruises were left on my neck as he slowly moved his hands down to my hips, holding onto them tightly.

His big hands grabbed tighter onto my hips, his mouth working its way to my collar bone then to the other side of my neck.

Without a warning, he moved me from his lap to him, holding me bridal style. He stood up and carried me over to his room again, this time.. We both had completely sobered up and knew what we were doing.

There was no doubt he was turned on while I was sitting on his lap outside before he carried me into his room again, I could feel a slight bulge in his pants.

Once we entered his room, he gently put me down on his bed and locked the door before getting in top of me.

He leaned down to kiss me deeply, but this time, it was different. He was grinding himself on me, but the kiss felt like actual love, not just a sexual and lustful kiss, but one where it felt like love was actually in the air.

____________________________________
Here you go, WolfQueenYAS21 and Mikenzie373 . You two wanted to be tagged in this chapter, so here you go. Small shoutout to these two incredible fans, and thank you to anyone who reads this for over 6k views! I am so thankful for every single one of you guys, I appreciate every single one of you all. Please, take care of yourselves ❤️