21.

"I did it because she was getting on my nerves. She always wanted attention from me.." Price said with a frown, clearly upset.
      —————————————————
                   Simon 'Ghost' Riley

I was getting upset that our captain cheated on one of the strongest girls in our team.

"Yeah, no shit that she wants attention." Gaz said with a loud scoff.

"It's a relationship. You were her boyfriend. What did you expect?" Soap asked. "For her not to seek your attention and love?"

"Captain, you messed up big time." I said with a low growl. I didn't know Y/N that well, but I still wanted to know more.

She seems like the kind of girl that I would actually like, and one that might actually have a chance to get past my rough exterior and my heart of steel and ice.

"Look, I'm in the military, and so is she." Price started. "I thought she might've been less of an.. Attention lover." He growled out.

"Then you didn't know me enough, Price." Y/N suddenly said. "If you knew me, you'd know I want an actual relationship with just enough attention."

I felt somewhat bad for Y/N. She doesn't really deserve being cheated on.

"Come on, Y/N. You only joined TF141 for attention," Price said. "You're not as strong as you may believe you are. You're useless in our team."

When she heard that, she gasped. What the fuck? Why is Price like this?

"Price, what is wrong with you?!" Gaz asked, frowning.

Oh shit, we are all arguing in a fucking helicopter..

"Can't we all let it go?" I asked. "At least for now?"

Soap shook his head, then he realized something. "Price, you got Kate pregnant, didn't you?"

Price went quiet, and when he went quiet.. It was a yes.

"Oh.. Oh wow." Y/N said, and she wasn't even angry. She was just surprised.

"You- You got Kate Laswell pregnant?!" Gaz asked out of surprise as well. No one expected Price, our captain to ever cheat on someone, or get a girl pregnant..

"Yeah, I did, and I don't know what the fuck do to." Price said, and the tone he had shows that he does regret ever cheating on Y/N.

I could see that Y/N was in deep thought, thinking of something to say.

"Be there for her, don't leave her.. Most importantly, don't cheat on her." She said, her tone softer.

Price wasn't his usual self. He was super different, but also weird.

He took Y/N's hand and pulled her to sit in his lap. "You're the one I've ever wanted, Y/N. I shouldn't have cheated on you." Price said, then he leaned in to kiss her.

"Woah," She said as she got off of his lap. "You ruined your chance, Price. Now, be there for Kate. She needs your support more than anything." Y/N told Price, and everyone agreed with her.

"Come on, baby.. Don't be like that, if anyone should have my children.. It's you." He told her, which made her uncomfortable.

"Um.." She took her seat in the helicopter again as she looked away.

"Y/N, you know you want me.." Price said, his voice low and seductive as he stood up to go over to her.

That's when I decided enough was enough, I stood up as well. "Sit back down. She's uncomfortable."

Price frowned, clearly annoyed by the fact that I stood up for her and got in his way.

"What, are you magically coming to her rescue?" Price asked with a scoff.

"She feels uncomfortable. You can't just keep going if her whole body language shows how uncomfortable she is." I told him with a low growl.

"Aww, is she your princess?" Price asked with a smirk. "If so, I will steal her.."

"She is not my fucking princess, she's my teammate." I told him, clearly annoyed.

"You're in love with my girl.." Price growled lowly, clearly jealous.

"She's not your girl." I told him coldly.

"Oh, but she is!" Price frowned.