26.

"I don't think she's yours when I was the one who made her moan louder than you ever have." Ghost said, and my face turned red with anger.
      —————————————————
                                 Price

Y/N hid her face as it was red with embarrassment. I attacked Ghost, but he bodyslammed me down on the floor.

"She's mine, I said! You don't own her!" I yelled out as I was pinned on the floor under Ghost's foot.

"You don't own her either." Ghost said, and I scoffed.

"Of course I do! She's mine, all mine!!" I tried to get up from under the floor, but I didn't manage to.

"Leave us alone." This came from Y/N, who had stood up and walked towards Ghost and I. She was dressed in Ghost's oversized t-shirt, which was a bit oversized for Ghost as well.

"Baby, please get him off of me!" I beg her, and she shook her head.

"Don't call me baby, I'm not your girl, and you most certainly DON'T own me!" Y/N was getting frustrated, and I didn't care.
      —————————————————
                                  Y/N

Price was careless. He didn't care that I was angry, and he most certainly didn't care that I wasn't his. He was trying to convince me otherwise, and I fucking hate it.

"Y/N, you are mine, whether you like it or not." Price growled, and Ghost shook his head.

"She ain't yours. She's her own person." Ghost stood up for me. "Maybe she's 50% mine and 50% her own." Ghost then added while shrugging.

"You're together?" Price asked with an angry frown, and I nodded.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend." I admitted. "And, yeah. He's right about that moaning part, tho." I told Price with a shrug, and Price had an angry scowl on his face.

"No! I made you feel better than anyone ever could!" He shouted, and I laughed.

He's so pressed, like hello? What the fuck is wrong with you?

"No, you never made me see stars the same way he made me see them." I told Price with a shrug, and I knew that was turning Ghost on.

"If you don't mind, I have some, um.. Private business to attend." Ghost said as he shoved Pricr out of Ghost's dorm and closed the door, as well as looking it.

"You're sexy." I tell him with a huge smirk as he looks at me while leaning again the door behind him.

"And I wanna fuck your pretty little pussy." Ghost removed the mask I made him just to reveal a smirk hidden underneath.

I laughed softly as I removed my panties from under Ghost's oversized t-shirt that I borrowed.

He went over to me and took his shirt off. "You're already glistening."

I chuckled softly and nodded. "I know, you're turning me on.."

Fuck, him being protective over me is turning me on so bad.

Ghost came closer as he put his hand down between my legs and parting my folds gently.

"So wet and so ready for me, huh?" He asked with a smirk, and I slightly nodded while biting my lower lip.

"Yeah.." I admitted.

Ghost was parting my folds with his thumb and middle finger, and he used his index finger to touch me near my entrance and upwards towards my clit.

I let out a soft moan as his finger brushed against my clit, and I knew this was gonna be good.