Chapter 2: Security Breach

In the distance, Neku saw two men were staring back. One looking visibly angry, and the other one seeming quite calm and attempting to hold back the shouting man.

"EXPLAIN YOURSELVES THIS INSTANT!" The blonde man shouted, as he ran over to Neku and Haru in what seemed like a flash of a second. Neku proceeding to get a good look at the man, while at the same time trying not to be in the way of his angry bull like stare.

The man seemed to be blonde, with a goatee to match wearing what looked like a Police Cap. He was wearing a bright blue button up shirt with suspenders, with what looked like a badge on his shirt. Black pants around his legs, with a tool belt around his waist containing a flashlight, taser, notepad, walkie talkie and Mace. Black boots around his feet, and around his left wrist a white analog/digital watch, with black gloves on his hands. Taking off his glasses as he approached, Neku got a good look into the mans eyes, only to be met with a threatening gnarl and emerald green eyes.

"..Haru, is this your brother or something?" Neku asked, as he calmly approached the tall man. "Listen, uhh. Riku, is it? ...I swear, I did absolutely nothing to your sister here, and whatever you think unfolded-"

"Neku? Thats..not my brother." Haru muttered.

'...Youre really making yourself look like a dumbass today, arent ya bud?' Neku asked himself. 'Real damn smooth.'

Taking out his Notepad, the tall man began to write. "Name?!"

"...Uhh..Neku?" Neku spoke nervously, as the man wrote down Nekus name. "And you, Miss?" Roger asked Haru, as Haru bowed. "Haru Sato, sir. We apologize if-"

"Haru Sato." The man spoke. "...Alright, may I ask next for your gender? I apologize if too personal, but its just for future reference in case I find trouble with you two!"

"...Sir, we weren't-" Neku spoke, as the man shouted. "SILENCE! As the Ultimate Security Guard, I! Roger Davidson, must stay in top form and be ready for any dangers and be ready to apprehend any future troublemakers!"

"Does that seriously involve asking for personal information?" Neku asked, starting to feel annoyed, as the man seen with Roger before approached. "Roger. Take it easy. You shouldnt force these two for countless details."

Groaning, Roger placed away his notepad. "Apologizes. I just wish to be respectful of all those I cross." Getting on one knee, Roger sunk his head. "I again would like to say im sorry if I crossed a line."

"...Alls forgiven?" Neku spoke, chuckling nervously. Getting a moment to look closer at the towering man, Neku felt his eyes widen. 'HOLY-'

The man before him was only but inches taller than Roger, and seemed to be of Polynesian descent. His hair was long and wavy, yet perfectly clear. Almost like a beautiful ocean wave. His eyes were a piercing blue color, and he appeared to be shirtless. Revealing a few tribal tattoos around his chest, and arms. Around his waist, was a long loincloth of sorts that went from his upper waist down to his feet, and quite beautifully decorated.

"Is- there a problem?" The man asked, looking to Neku as Neku shook his head. "N-No, its just. Holy shit, youre a giant!"

"..I assume that was a compliment of sorts?" The man asked, grabbing his chin in confusion.

"Uhh- Yeah, more an observation but. Anyway!" Neku shook his head. "We met Roger here, but..Who are you?"

"Ahh. Introductions. I believe one from myself is in order. I am Kai Inoa. Known amongst my tribe back home as the Ultimate Mentor. A pleasure to meet you both." The tall man spoke.

"Ahh!" Roger said aloud, standing. "Talents. Both of you! What are yours exactly?"

"...Graffiti Artist?" Neku spoke, as Roger came in close staring Neku down as Neku stared back. Nervously sweating and feeling threatened. "..Ever hear of personal space, man?"