Intermission 1

"Akira, stop getting distracted!" Mitsuko called out, laughing at watching his boyfriend go from bit by bit of the attractions around Tokyo.

"...But- BUT STEAMED BUNS. THE GAME CENTER OF TOKYO! ...Im- Im in Heaven dammit. I must see every crevas."

"Only Steamed Buns you need are your mans, as Lily would say." Mayu teased, laughing as Akira went pale.

"Lilys humor isnt a virus, but Jesus Christ its spreading like one." Akira joked.

"I HEARD THAT!" Lily shouted from Akiras phone, as the trio laughed. Yumico speaking up next. "Remember the Mission, Akira. I know you wanna have some fun, but remember why youre there."

"Yeah yeahhhh. Is it wrong of me to wanna take a break though, enjoy myself? Any of us really?" Akira shrugged.

"Well, I suppose you do have a point." Yumico agreed. "Still, we dont know what Daisukes planning next.

"Awe, cmon Yumico." Mayu said. "Look, I know we need to- ..Yknow. Though, this may be the one time we can have some fun. Take a break from all the chaos, and enjoy the sights? How about just a bit of it, and then we'll get to the mission? Plus, you guys are still looking for the coordinates, right?"

"True. Very true." Yumico nodded. "Alright, I suppose I'll cave for now. As long as one of you guys perhaps brings back a souvenir?"

"A shark tooth necklace?" Akira asked.

"Hmmmm...Im thinking a Pearl Necklace." Yumico sarcastically spoke.

"...WOMAN MY WALLET CAN BARELY AFFORD THAT!" Akira shouted in surprise.

"Bring back the Documents too." Lily spoke forbodingly.

"...Documents?" Akira asked questionably as Mitsuko looked on in disappointment. "Lily, by documents you mean Yaoi Manga dont you?"

"...SHIT THEYRE ONTO US, SUGA." Lily was heard shouting.

Suddenly, a vibration came from Mayus phone as she checked. Seeing two notifications. One from Kiryu, and another from her new adopted Dads. Jon and Gunner. She opened the first message from Kiryu which read

"Can you tell our Fathers to maybe- take a chill pill? Ive been getting spammed with messages asking where I am, along with Geese honking angrily."

Mayu texted back.

"why don't you just tell them?"

A few minutes later.

"And risk Jon getting pissed? Nuh uh. He always gets that look like he could cut you up and make you into Cupcakes, or worse. Feed you to the fish like the Yakuza would."

"Alright, im on it." Mayu responded, opening the message from the group chat containing her, Jon, Gunner, Kiryu, and a few others.

Jon: honey, i accidentally burnt your apron. Also WHEREISYOURBROTHER

Gunner: Mayu do you know where your brother is? We're worried.

Jon: MAYU WHERE ARE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER, ANSWER MEEEE

Mayu: He just texted me, and seems like hes safe. Want me to ask him where he is, or? Also, he mentioned angry geese videos sent to him? 🤨

Gunner: Even the Geese are worried! 🥺

Jon: Oh! Thats good to hear. So where is he?

Mayu: I- again I literally have no clue 😳 I can ask him? Im in Tokyo Japan though, remember? Akira and I are running a mission today to find the whereabouts of Neku Osaka?