Chapter 3: Treasure Awaits

Running into the general direction of the screaming, Neku stopped as he saw a gothic styled girl running at him full speed. "RUN! THE ATTACK OF THE CUCKOOS IS REALLLL!" She shouted.

"The wha-" Before Neku could finish his sentence, multiple Roosters and Chickens of all sizes were seen flying at the girl cawing loudly. Running behind, trying to contain the chickens was another more built girl who seemed to be of Spanish descent.

"Shoo, maligno demonio emplumado de patas afiladas! Si no sales de aquí, te empujaré hacia un compresor de carne!"The spanish girl shouted.

Getting a good look at both girls, Neku took note of the more built one. The Latina girl seemed to be quite built, but not to the extreme. However, it was enough to leave Neku scared to death on crossing her. She had long black hair, with two braids on the left and right side of the back of her head. She wore camo pants, with brown boots and a black tank top. Her one visible eye being an emerald green color, and she had a look of determination yet rational nature. Around her waist seemed to be a tool belt of sorts containing gun holsters, an arrow holder, and multiple other slots for tools like flashlights and potentially climbing axes.

The girl running away from the chickens however, looked a tad smaller than the other girl. She had long black hair that looked to have eight seperate braids, all seemingly protruding like spider legs out the center of her hair. Four braids on one side, and four more on the other. In the center of her hair were two perfectly aligned emerald jewels, seemingly to represent eyes. She seemed to have long sharp teeth, and dark brown eyes, with a few scars on her face. She wore a long sleeve light black shirt with a spider web graphic design across the shirt in realistic detail, along with a red and black stripped blouse. Around her feet were long black boots, going halfway up her legs. The sleeves on her shirt Neku noticed seeming to have spider like webs sewn into the sleeves in a pattern.

"LOOK OUT!" Haru shouted, rushing in to save the girl and getting pecked in a few places in the process.

Neku standing back in awe and confusion about the entire situation, watched baffled by the muscular girl before him wrangling up the chickens and placing them back where they began attacking from.

"Are you alright?" The muscular girl asked the small gothic looking girl, as the girl nodded. "yeah, Ive had worse injuries though. Like almost poking my eye out with a fork, getting bit by a black widow once when I was eleven years old, broke my teeth on my moms old chest after she died- ...Wait what were we talking about?"

'....Did she just completely trauma dump?! Jesus Christ, whats this poor girl put herself through?!'

"..Ah...Noted." The muscular girl spoke. "You should be more careful however, that wreckless nature could easily get you killed."

"What doesnt kill me makes me stronger!" The small girl spoke, giving the biggest grin Neku had ever seen, that continued to worry him.

"Youre- quite the energetic one, huh?" Haru nervously chuckled, helping the girl on her feet as the muscular girl checked the small girl over.

"Well, its like most called me back in school! ...Unhinged. Also Chaotic Gremlin! Or Crotch Goblin, or Spidergirl! I mean, what do I look like?! Like I spew webs from my hands?! ..Wait what were we- oh! Yeah, im always energetic and ready for anything!"

"..People are far too judgemental in todays world." The muscular girl spoke, sighing and turning to Neku. "I must say, I dont recognize you. Nor the girl you arrived with. May I ask your names?"

"...Uhh. Well, uhh.." Neku nervously stuttered as the muscular lady spoke again. "Perhaps I can begin, if that would make you feel more comfortable. Im Dora Morales, and Im the Ultimate Treasure Hunter. Its nice to meet you."