Chapter 1.

Advait Singhania
CEO of Singhania industry sleeping peacefully on his bed.
He wakes up as the darkness of night begins to clear. The stars in the sky begin to grow dim. The eastern horizon of the earth glows with orange coloured light. The sun looks like a ring of fire. The birds wake up in their nests and begin to chirp. Some even set out to collect food for the day. The atmosphere is pollution free.
The day is very important to him as he was signing a great deal with the Bansal's.
After completing all morning routines,
he get ready and went to office.

It was about 7:30 in the morning and the roads were not so busy. Suddenly the drivers stop the car. Advait was busy in his laptop sudden applying of breaks catch his attention to the incident.

A girl walked in front of car to save a little boy who run away on the road for his ball and thankfully she succeed in saving the little boy but she got a little injured. Advait came out and offered help he gave first aid to the girl the girl thanks him and went back towards her car.

I am totally lost when I saw her. When I saw the eyes, I kept looking in two and both two are like fire
These are the two aspects of eyes
The eyes are like dreams.

The face is beautiful like a flower, the face is hers, or is there any significance, the face is like a bud, the face is like a flower, the face is like a beautiful picture, The face is lost for a moment, the face is like the face is nowhere.
I have not seen such a beautiful body like the image of Ajanta.
I feel attracted towards her not because of her beauty but also because she went to save the child without any hesitation and without thinking about herself. This kind of braveness and kindness, I loved a lot.

Then I reminded that I have a meeting and I went back to car and moved towards office.

After 2 hours of meeting we successfully signed the deal .

"It's a pleasure to work with you Mr Singhania" said Mr Manish Bansal CEO of Bansal groups of company. I nodded did while shaking hand with him.
He requested me to attend the party of his 25th marriage anniversary. I tried to avoid the party as I am not a party person but because of his humble request I agreed.
The party is tomorrow at his resident- Bansal's villa.

Back to my office, I am thinking about the girl I met accidentally. I lost my focus and keep thinking about her wanted to meet her again. I always tried to avoid the girls as most of them are gold digger but she is different that's why I will feel attracted towards.
After wrapping up all my work I went back to home. It was around 9 o'clock and I am back only some dim lights are on as no one is in the home I lost my parents when I was 18.
I have three brothers who are out of India for completing the study and a sister who is married.
I had my dinner and went to sleep.

Thank you !!!

Thank you !!!