Chapter 8.

🄰🄳🅅🄰🄸🅃 🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷🄰🄽🄸🄰

Now I just have to wait for the wedding day when I will reveal the truth about that bastard to everyone and then I will marry my beloved.

You know Jana, how much I love you.
My true love, please come to me quickly or rule this kingdom and my heart.

Her message came, “You reached home safely.”

“Yes, I just arrived a little while ago.”

“So you are coming tomorrow, right?”

“Yes yes why not. It's our haldi and mehendi ceremony, how can I not come?”

“What did you say, ours?”she questioned.

“What? Our? No no yours, I said yours.
Oh God, I was saved, I whispered in my mind. You rest now we meet tomorrow”

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪...

I reached on time. And I was happy today because it was just bride haldi. That bastard was not going to come today. Today's functions were kept separate.
I don't know why but I still couldn't see my princess anywhere.

I looked at Junior and asked him where his Didu was. But he did not answer and stood with his head bowed.

“What happened Junior, why are you not saying anything?” I held his hand.

He shook my hand angrily and said, “You have broken your promise, you have not stopped this marriage, now this marriage will take place tomorrow and he will hurt my Didu. I don't want to talk to you, you broke your promise.”

“It's not like that Junior.”

“No, it's like that.”

“Listen to me at least.”

“No i don't want to hear anything.I told you everything, I did as you said, I trusted you and told you the truth but still you didn't keep your words. I don't want to talk to you anymore” he ran away.

“Listen junior, junior.
Oh god how do i explain him now”

“Now how do I tell my cute brother-in-law that all the planning is done?
That his Didu will get married to me and not to that bastard.
Well, I will have to convince, after all it is because of him that I have got the chance to make my princess, my love, mine.”

“Advait ji, come, come,” her father said.

“Where is Krishanya, she hasn't come yet,” I asked.

“Here she comes.”

I looked at her and like always I got lost in her again.
How can someone look so cute all the time?

Haaye, I have only one heart, how many times will you win it, princess?

Her spreading her beauty: