Chapter 3.

Next Day...

Advait Singhania

I am very happy as today I am going to ask for the hand of my life, the princess who stole my heart the first time we met. I can't delay any longer. I have more faith in my decision than I have in my work, project and meeting.

I arranged a personal meeting with Mr. Bansal and then i left for office. It was 8 in the morning, today I had left early for office. I wanted to meet Mr. Bansal after completing my important office work as soon as possible.

I was driving the car when my eyes went to the side of the road "what are they doing here".yes you got it right, my darling, my princess and her cute lil brother both were standing near their car.
I stopped the car on the side and went to them "what happened, why are you guys standing here alone like this?"
"Hello Mr Singhania actually our car broke down suddenly and the driver uncle has gone to take the mechanic nearby " she said.

"Didu, i will be late for school" her brother said.
Hey how will you be late like this i will drop you at your school. "But maybe you were going somewhere, don't worry, we'll manage something" She said.
I can't leave you alone like this and I think you'll be late waiting for a cab or a mechanic.
"But you will be late" She said. Don't worry i was going to my office no problem i will drop you. "Are you sure".yes of course i replied.

I tried to talk to her brother while helping him in sitting on the back seat and giving his backpack to him.
"Hey Junior, what's your cute name". Hello my name is krishav, he replied with full confidence. "What may I call you?" he asked.
whatever you want to call. But I only call my friends or family members by nickname, he said innocently. So let's be friends first. And now tell me my nickname.
I call my friends dude but you are my elder so, can I....call you "Dudeee..." I secretly smiled and said That's good Junior.

While Krishanya started smiling after listening to our words. Then I sat on the driving seat and she sat comfortably on the seat next to me.

After 10 minutes we went to the entrance of the school. Krishav hugged his Didu, said bye and kissed her. After that he came to me and made a gesture of bowing down to me.
As soon as I got down on my knees, he hugged me and said, I like you so much. Thank you for dropping me to school, now please drop my didu to college safely. I nodded my head yes, he kissed me and went inside saying " Bye Didu..... Bye Dudee."

Then we both moved towards college. She was repeatedly saying thank you for helping her. There is nothing to be thankful for, it was my duty.

We stopped at the red light and then my eyes went to the bikers standing outside who were staring at Krishanya with bad eyes.

Staring at them, I clenched my fists in anger and gritted my teeth. I was silent only because of Krishanya, otherwise I would have killed them for still staring at my princess like this.

She got a little scared looking at me but understood the situation as soon as I closed her side window.

She noticed everything but didn't say anything, is she scared of me? Shit!!...What have I done, scared my princess. I should have controlled my anger, I shook my head in disappointment.

Her voice drew my attention towards her and she said "stop here, thank you so much Mr. Singhania""Please don't call me Mr. Singhania, call me Advait and don't say thank you again and again, I will get angry" I replied with fake anger. She started laughing out loud and controlling her laughter said, "Ok Advait ji".

I dream of this smile of yours all day long...I love you more every time you smile....When you smile, I lose my train of thought....Your smile makes me totally melt....I want to be the reason behind that amazing smile.

She said but I have to say a thanks to you, To save me from the eyes, sorry-sorry bad eyes of those people.
I smiled a little and said I will always be there for you whenever you need me.
After that she said bye and went inside the college and I also went to the office and left.

It took me a lot of time in meeting and work, that I forgot that I had to meet Mr. Bansal. I told him that I would be late, so he invited me for dinner at his house.

At night 8pm,

I entered his house, he welcomed me and took me straight to the dining area.
"Have dinner first Mr. Singhania" he said.
Actually it is dinner time and our whole family has dinner together, he explained.
I agree and then Krishav said while hugging my feet from behind, "Hello Dudee...". Hello junior i replied and ran my hand through his hair while hugging him.
He sat on the chair next to me. My princess was still nowhere to be seen. Hesitatingly I asked, Krishnaya did not come for dinner?
"She went to her friend's birthday party, today she will stay there." I nodded at Mrs. Bansal's reply.
Everyone had gone after their dinner, then I and Mr. Bansal went to talk in a room."Tell me, Mr. Singhania, what's the matter?" he said.
See Mr. Bansal, you know most of everything about me. When I was 18, my parents died in an accident.
After that I have built this Singhania empire with a lot of hard work and effort.

In my family, I have three younger brothers who are currently in abroad for studies and one sister who is married.
See sir, I have started liking your daughter. I want to marry her. I love her very much. I promise to always make her happy. I will never let any fire come on her. I will never let tears come from her eyes. I will give her all the happiness in the world.
I finished my whole thing in one breath.

See Mr. Singhania, if you had met me earlier and said all this, I would have agreed, I would have agreed even now. There is no doubt about how happy you will keep my daughter. I can see the love in your eyes for my daughter.

But..... but what Mr. Bansal.

Actually Krishanya got engaged a few weeks ago, she was in love with someone, so we got her engaged secretly. He folded his hands, I'm sorry I can't do anything even if I want to.

My heart was breaking into a thousand pieces with every word he said.
But only and only for the happiness of my princess I convinced myself.
Never mind, Mr. Bansal, nothing is more important to me than Krishanya's happiness.
I think I should go now and yes, please don't tell anyone anything about this.

Author's Pov-

Hello my dear readers,
hope you guys are doing good.
Did you guys like this chapter, comment down your views and experiences .
Next chapter is coming with a big twist, so stay connected.
I big thanks to you for supporting. Please share this story as much as you can. Please support. Your support give me motivation to write more interesting parts of the story.

Stay happy and safe!!!!