Chapter 9.

Advait Singhania

  Like always, today also I opened my eyes at 5 o'clock.

I felt heavy on my chest, when I looked down and saw that my beloved princess was sleeping peacefully in my arms,
It felt like a cute little kitten was sleeping peacefully in my arms on my chest.

Then I gently made her sleep on the bed without disturbing her sleep.

Before leaving, I gave her a sweet kiss on the forehead and after gazing at her to my heart's content, I returned to my room.

  As soon as I came out into the corridor, I saw all the servants running here and there.

Then I stopped a man and asked, "What's the matter? Why is everyone looking so worried?"
"The people who was going to organize or decorate the wedding hall today, their car has had an accident yesterday, that is why everyone is very worried."

Then when I went downstairs, Mr. Bansal was looking very worried.

"What happened uncle?"

"I don't know, just tell me son, the people who were about to set up the wedding hall... they... now how will everything be organized today, and..."

He was very tensed,  can't even able to explain the situation properly.

"Calm down, calm down uncle. Your son is here right beside you, everything will be done, I will not leave any stone unturned, everything will be done as per your wish." I console him.

I called Shubham “Listen, contact the best wedding planners of the city as soon as possible and send them to
Bansal’s house.”

After some time, all the preparations started with great enthusiasm.

(Now our bride and groom are getting ready for their best day, so for now I'm going to tell the story i.e. your lovely writer will tell you about them.)

Author's POV

So our Advait ji has come back to his home and is wearing his wedding outfit but he is not wearing the turban otherwise throwing it will cause FOMO to the fake groom.

And on the other hand, our bride is ready and waiting for her groom and makes a video call to her groom.

And her so called groom  Mr. Daksh Kapoor disconnects the call and messages that everyone is here now, we will meet in a little while.

After reading this, our lovely bride becomes a little sad. Now what did she ask for? She just wanted to see her groom once.
But he was just playing with her feelings so why should he care?

Just then Mr. Advait ji calls his princess. Now, is it possible that our beloved and especially Advait ji's beloved Krishu may be sad and he may not know?

"How are you? Are you ready?" he asked.

“I am fine and ready. Where are you?” she said.

I am on my way and will be coming soon. Saying this Advait hung up the call.

Now let's go to the venue. The decorations were absolutely stunning
Lighting, decorations, buffet, no stone was left unturned in anything.

 The decorations were absolutely stunningLighting, decorations, buffet, no stone was left unturned in anything