Chapter 4.

Advait Singhania

As soon as I came out of the room, I saw Krishav standing there. I was about to leave when he held my hand and said I want to talk to you.
I said that we will talk again sometime but he said while crying, please listen to me once, I cannot tell anyone and it is very important to tell this.
I sat down on my knees and wiping his tears said ok but you stop crying first.
He dragged me to his room and asked me "first you tell me do you really love Didu."
This 10 year old child was talking to me so maturely, I didn't want to answer, but I couldn't help when i see his eyes full of tears. Yes, I told him convincingly.
"Dudi... " After saying this he was silent for a while and said, will you believe me?

I'll absolutely believe you.

"Actually, the person whom Didu loves is not the right person. He is a bad person. He doesn't love Didu, he is only behind our father's property which is on Didu's name.
I overheard him talking to someone one day when he came here to meet Didu. He was saying that he doesn't care about any love, I just mean her property, I only love you baby.
He is cheating Didu. He's not good for Didu at all.
I have no evidence against him, therefore I cannot do anything, nor can I tell anything to anyone."

"Otherwise he will go back on his word and everyone will ignore me considering me as a child."
His care and love for his sister was evident in his every word. And with every word I got angrier.

Don't worry, no one will be able to hurt your Didu.
"You marry Didu forcefully, then he will not be able to do anything and Didu also believes in marriage and God a lot, so she will never break the marriage."

I smiled a little at his saying. This junior can do anything for the happiness of his sister.

I will definitely marry your Didu but before that we have to find out for evidence against the man so that we can bring the truth in front of everyone and get him punished.

"Dudi, we'll have to do something soon because I heard they're coming tomorrow to fix the wedding date."
What....? it means we have to do something ASAP. Don't worry, I'll think of something. Come on now you go rest and I'll leave and yes here's my number and keep me updated about every single situation.

In Singhania Palace...

Whoever you are Mister, no one can save you from me now. Now you will regret your decision that you thought to hurt my princess.
I will ruin you so much that you will beg me for your death.
"Hello, Shubham(my assistant), I am sending you a photo. I want every detail of that man... every single detail. You only have time till tomorrow"
I ordered him in my harsh and cold voice.

I love you very much, so much that for your happiness I can kill anyone. I was devastated when I came to know that you love someone else. For a moment it felt like I lost you.
As I didn't want to put any pressure on you. If I wanted, I would have made you mine at any cost.
But I respected  your decision. And had left the stubbornness to make you mine.
But now when that your so called fiance is cheating on you. He wanted to trouble you, I will not leave him under any circumstances, I will destroy him. And I'll make sure that h'll regret that he tried to hurt your feelings and play with your emotions.

And I also make you mine so that no one else can hurt you anymore.
Now you are mine, only mine. Now I have only right on you.

The Next Day...

This morning has brought me new hope and lots of happiness because now there is no one between us.
I can't tell you how happy I am.
I will soon bring you to this house as mine.
The ringing of my phone brought me out of my thoughts. It was an unknown number.
It was 8 o'clock in the morning, as soon as I went to pick up the call, the call got disconnected.
But the next moment the call came again from the same number. I picked up the call "Hello Dudi, krishav this side" hey junior oh so is this your number, tell me what happened you called so early in the morning.
  "Dudi, Daksh came to fix the date of marriage with Pandit ji. And Pandit ji confirmed the date after a week."
What...!!! i answered.

"what will happen now i am very scared."
Don't be afraid, I am looking for a solution. This marriage will not happen, in any case it will not happen, i promise you.
As soon as I reached the office, I got a call from Mr. Bansal.
Yes Mr. Bansal, tell me how you called. "Advait Ji. " Krishanya I replied. "How did you know I was on a call?" she said. Apart from you, no one else calls me like this. "Actually I had to tell you something and I did not have your number so I called from my father's phone."
"Ok then tell me what to say." "Can we meet if you are not busy."
"Yes why not, I will come to pick you up in an hour, be ready."

In Cafe...

"Actually all my friends are out of the country and I had to discuss this news with a friend.Today my marriage has been confirmed and I am very happy.Because we are friends, so you will have to help me in all the preparations. Time is short and no shopping has been done yet."
"You should go with your fiance."
" I told him but he was busy. will you come with me please. Because he is busy, so I have to see all the preparations, I love him very much and hence I want to do everything myself just for him."

As soon as I heard that I love him very much, I clenched my fists in anger and gritted my teeth. Because these words were making me very sad and angry.
I will never let this happen. I love you very much and I will force you to love me too but I will never let you belong to that animal. That idiot who is cheating on you.
Her sweet voice brought me out of my thoughts.
"Please will you come with me."
I agreed with a smile. It's an opportunity for me to spend some time with her and to not let her meet with her fiance anymore.

Author's Pov-

Hello my dear readers,
hope you guys are doing good.
Did you guys like this chapter, comment down your views and experiences .
To know the coming story stay connected.
I big thanks to you for supporting. Please share this story as much as you can. Please support. Your support give me motivation to write more interesting parts of the story.

Stay happy and safe!!!!